Transform Your Smile With Cosmetic Dental Care
Get the gorgeous, confident smile you’ve always dreamed about with support from your top-notch Sarita, TX cosmetic dentist, Dr. Sung! At Sabal Dental, we offer life-altering cosmetic dentistry services to assist patients much like you craft a glowing, flawless smile that fills you with confidence. You can select:
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten up your smile and maintain your good results with our effective teeth whitening system.
- Tooth Bonding – Smooth over dental defects like small chips, fractures, and spaces with a composite resin.
- Dental Veneers – Look like a celebrity by covering imperfect teeth with custom dental veneers that radically enhance your smile!
- Gum Reshaping – Adjust an over-bearing gumline by carefully eliminating excess tissue and showing off your teeth for a more balanced smile.
- Tooth Contouring – Remove enamel from large or misshapen teeth so they complement the rest of your smile.
- Smile Makeovers – Combine multiples services to dramatically improve the overall appearance of your teeth.
You can’t pursue cosmetic dentistry unless you have healthy teeth and gums. Visiting the dentist every six months for routine dental cleanings and exams is an important way to make that occur. If dental stress and anxiety keep you from being able to manage those appointments, you likely won’t feel comfortable enough to arrange optional dental treatment. That does not have to be a barrier because our caring staff understands how to relax nervous patients with extra time and attention, relaxing comforts, and dental sedation solutions. We won’t let anything get in between you and the smile of your dreams!
Your Sarita, TX cosmetic dentist, Dr. Sung, has spent years creating gorgeous smiles for patients who wish to improve their self-esteem, look great in every setting, and have the tenacity to pursue their goals and dreams. To set up your one-on-one cosmetic consultation at Sabal Dental, call us now at 361-529-9245 or submit our helpful online form to schedule an appointment.