You Deserve Great General Dental Care
Our team of caring professionals wants to make Sabal Dental your new home for top-notch treatments to keep your smile healthy and radiant. You will find services like:
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums immaculate, healthy, and safe with routine cleanings, exams, mouthguards, decay prevention, and dry mouth remedies.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the lovely smile you’ve always wanted with teeth whitening, tooth bonding and contouring, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more!
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can repair a damaged smile while preserving its natural appearance and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Care – We will go out of our way to offer quick relief for your unexpected, painful dental crises.
- Orthodontics – You can straighten your smile with traditional braces, Fastbraces, and Invisalign clear aligners.
- Oral Surgery – Rebuild your jawbone, prepare for dental implants, prepare for orthodontic treatment, and extract problem teeth with oral surgery performed right here in our practice.
- Dental Implants – For the most enduring investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can repair your teeth with restorations connected to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other unpleasant symptoms of TMJ disorder can be eased with our personalized night guard that eliminates pressure on the jaw joint and enables your jaw to heal naturally.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Enjoy healthy sleep and snore less with our treatment for this sleep disorder.
You may be amongst the millions of other adults who have a hard time with dental stress and anxiety if it’s difficult for you to keep up with routine dentist consultations for exams and cleanings. We set up our office with your convenience in mind and to relax any nerves you have about treatment. Ask about our comfort amenities and sedation options.
We also intend to make your dental care more affordable, providing frequent specials and promos as a way to thank you for your support. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, charge card, and PPO dental insurance. You can also manage the costs by utilizing our third-party financing option, CareCredit.
Call us today at 979-291-0952 to schedule a visit with dentist near Snipe, TX at Sabal Dental.