Choose High-Quality Family Dental Care
We have families of our own, so we understand the value of quality family dentistry. We also enjoy caring for families. We have decades of experience assisting patients who want to attain and maintain healthy smiles. You can feel great trusting your loved ones’ oral care to us.
If you or a member of your family feels nervous about dental visits, we have sedation to soothe your nerves and to make your oral care as painless as we can. Young or old, you’ll find oral care services for your needs at Sabal Dental. We offer a variety of treatments, which can be custom-made tailored to your personal needs. These services include:
- General Dentistry – Protect your smile by visiting us for cleanings, exams, and treatments for gum disease, fluoride, bad breath, and chronic dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – Bring back your smile and help protect your jawbone by getting these artificial teeth roots to secure and support your dental restorations.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Rebuild your smile and make it easier to enjoy all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures – You can replace entire rows of lost teeth or just a few teeth with full and partial dentures.
- Oral Surgery – Set the stage for long-term oral health and avoid more issues with the right procedure. Solutions consist of teeth extraction, bone grafts, and more.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create the smile you have been dreaming about. You can transform your smile with veneers, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, and facial rejuvenation treatments.
- Restorative Dentistry – Our dental professionals have many ways to rebuild your smile and revive the full function of damaged or missing teeth.
- TMJ Treatment – Say goodbye to your jaw pain with help from a custom-made oral appliance, which also stops the damaging effects of teeth grinding.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the rest you need and snore less, so your loved ones can rest, too.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Mt. Lucas, TX who truly cares. We look forward to meeting you! Call 361-529-9245 or fill out our for an appointment at Sabal Dental.