Infected gums can lead to tooth loss. As if that isn’t bad enough, gum disease has also been linked to such serious health conditions as diabetes, stroke, and heart disease. That’s one reason why regular dental exams are so important. They allow us to detect the problem in its early stages so we can stop it with gum disease treatment in Angleton.
Our treatment will:
- Lessen your risk of health problems linked to gum disease
- Restore your gums’ healthy pink appearance
- Avoid the bone and tooth loss that can happen in advanced stages of the disease
- Allow you to brush and floss your teeth without bleeding or pain
- Eliminate bad breath and other unpleasant symptoms
To schedule an appointment, call us today at 979-291-0952.
Receive Your Gum Treatment From A Skilled Dentist
You can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your gum health is in the hands of a dentist who has been treating gum disease for more than four decades. Dr. Stewart can handle all aspects of your gum treatment, including:
- Scaling And Root Planing – This two-part treatment removes infection-causing bacteria, plaque, and tartar from your mouth, including the area under your gumline where bacteria accumulates. Then your tooth roots are smoothed out to make it easier for gums to reattach to teeth and to help keep bacteria from collecting.
- Gum Graft – If disease has caused your gums to recede, your dentist can replace the tissue with a gum graft, lessening the chance you’ll lose teeth.
No matter which treatment you receive, we’ll ensure your comfort by numbing your mouth first with pain-free Oraqix. You can also receive inhaled sedation (laughing gas) if you’d like. It wears off so quickly after treatment, you’ll be able to drive yourself home.
For gum disease treatment in Angleton, call Sabal Dental at 979-291-0952 or . Our office is located near the intersection of North Downing Street and Hospital Drive.