Dental Implants Add Strength Back Into Your Bite
Tooth loss affects individuals physically, emotionally, and mentally. This can disrupt your enjoyment of day-to-day life and develop uncertainty concerning yourself in personal and professional connections. Dental implants can address all of these concerns. With implants, you can:
- Recover your powerful bite and capability to eat
- Bring back your sense of self-confidence
- Feel confident that your new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Revive your confidence in professional and personal relationships
At Sabal Dental, your dentist wants your new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. When you come in for an examination, you receive the advantage of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can propose a plan to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-lasting oral wellness.
The best remedies will depend on how many teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a complete synthetic tooth with the dental implant as the root and the crown covering your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace several teeth, begin with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills the void in your smile without the need to grind down healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Standard dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or talk. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they don’t move around.
- All-On-4® Implants – This advanced method enables you to get implants and replacement teeth on the same visit. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
It’s time to revive your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your examination at Sabal Dental to uncover just how you can get dental implants in Port Lavaca, TX. Call 361-209-8609 or schedule .