For High-Quality Smile Care, Try The Pros At Sabal Dental
Making sure your smile stays healthy and looking great is our primary job at Sabal Dental, which is why we push regular preventive services like dental exams, cleanings, and fluoride treatments. Even so, many smiles require extra care at one time or another. Along those lines, we also offer:
- Smile Enhancements – We have an assortment of cosmetic treatments, including Invisalign orthodontics, dental veneers, tooth bonding, and more, to give you a stunning smile.
- Damage Repair – Some dental damage is bound to occur during a lifetime. When it does we’ll fix such problems with restorative care including tooth fillings, dental crowns, root canals, and so forth.
- Tooth Removal – Our experienced team is able to remove most teeth if needed, including wisdom teeth.
- Tooth Replacement – We have multiple tooth replacement options, including dental implants, dental bridges, and several kinds of dentures. Come see which one works best for you.
Our advanced technology makes your experience easier and ensures your comfort along the way. In some instances, our equipment helps us detect emerging issues so we can treat them before they become much larger – and more costly – concerns. Our technology includes:
- Digital X-rays – Low-radiation digital technology is faster and more convenient than conventional film X-rays.
- Intraoral Camera – This camera enables our team to easily see into every corner of your mouth, and we can even show you what we find by sharing digital images on a computer monitor.
- Telescopic Loupe – Your dentist wears glasses with powerful magnifiers to get an up-close look at your mouth, noticing details that can’t be seen with the naked eye.
You will find that we also use technology to simplify your payment by electronically filing insurance claims. An electronic process results in quicker turnaround times and fewer returned or denied claims.
If you like what you just heard, call 956-247-4994 to visit a Pharr, TX dentist who can provide all the smile care you need in a safe and comfortable environment.