As a family practice, we place a high priority on a friendly, patient-first approach to oral care. At Sabal Dental, a gentle touch and a caring atmosphere are integral parts of our family dental care in Weber Corpus Christi. Drs. Punit Patel and Kevin Croft enjoy helping patients of all ages. Our team brings vast experience to help you and your loved ones with:Why You Should Choose Our Practice Read Transcript
Sabal Dental has very new and upcoming technology. We don't have paper charts anymore. We have electronic charts. We have digital X-rays instead of film, which definitely helps you see a lot more and diagnose cavities and everything like that, to give the patient the best quality of care possible. We also, for helping with dental anxiety, we offer (inaudible) here, which definitely helps and makes patients comfortable during their appointment. I feel like we are very up to date, and we have the most modern things to be able to help a patient. Definitely come to our office because when you walk in our front step, we'll definitely get you taken care of, get you in the door. And we'll be able to see what your needs are and take very good care of you.
- Three levels of dental sedation
- Comfort amenities including beverages, blankets, and pillows
- A focus on friendly care and long-lasting results
We are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and have a play area for your kids to enjoy. You’ll find our office at 5792 Weber Road in Corpus Christi, TX. Call 361-209-8741 to make an appointment with our team.
Get The Family Dentistry You Deserve
One of the best reasons to bring your family to Sabal Dental is that we can treat everyone at one location. With our comprehensive range of services, we can help you and your loved ones at every stage of life. At our practice, you can receive:
- General Dentistry – We can prevent problems with professional cleanings. We’ll find problems early with regular exams and act fast with treatments such as gum disease care.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – If you want to improve your smile, we offer services to brighten your smile, make teeth look straight, and more. Our wax-ups can give you a preview of your new smile before you begin.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair everything from tooth decay to missing teeth with our many options.
- Dental Implants – Implants are artificial tooth roots that make your replacement teeth stable, secure, and strong.
- Oral Surgery – We offer teeth extractions as well as bone and gum grafts at our office.
- TMJ Treatment – To protect your teeth again the effects of teeth grinding, including headaches and jaw pain, we can create a night guard for you.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – This sleep disorder can affect the quality of your sleep and cause you to snore. You will get some well-needed rest with our treatment.
Turn to Sabal Dental for family dental care in Weber Corpus Christi! Call 361-209-8741 today to schedule an appointment.