You have done so much for your loved ones throughout the year. You deserve to do something nice for yourself, too.
For weeks, months, or maybe even years, you have been looking at a smile that leaves you feeling unhappy when you look in the mirror. You remember when your smile was amazing, when you didn’t feel self-conscious about showing your teeth when meeting someone new or when someone asked you to pose for a picture.
To reclaim your confident smile, start by scheduling a consultation with one of our doctors in McAllen, TX. Through cosmetic dentistry, your teeth can look as good or better than they ever have.
Call 956-275-7596 to give yourself the gift of a great smile at Sabal Dental.
Give Yourself Permission to Be Happy
Even if you are interested in improving your smile, you may be hesitant to do so.
You might be concerned about the cost of your treatment. You should know that we offer flexible payment options, including financing. We also offer a variety of treatments. We will help you find the right one for your goals and your budget.
Are you afraid of the dentist? We can help with that, too. Our caring team has decades of combined experience treating patients with mild, moderate, and severe dental anxiety. We can provide comfort amenities (such as a cozy blanket) and sedation to keep you relaxed and pain-free.
You may think that now isn’t the time to do something like this. We can tell you from experience that our patients often say that they wish they had started cosmetic dental care soon once they see their new smiles.
Reach Your Smile Goals
By coming to our practice, you will have a choice of a variety of services to create your dream smile. These services include:
- Bonding – Fix chipped, cracked, discolored, and worn-down teeth with this cost-effective solution. Using composite resin, we can make changes that look like a natural part of your smile.
- Veneers – Porcelain veneers are a durable way to cover the things that you don’t like about your teeth. Veneers can fix broken and cracked teeth and cover crooked teeth. Veneers also make teeth look straight and give you a bright smile.
- Professional Whitening – Take away deep stains with our professional teeth whitening options.
- Tooth Contouring – Remove excess enamel from teeth that appear oddly-shaped or oversized compared to the rest of your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – On the other hand, taking away some gum tissue can make your teeth more visible when you smile.
- Invisalign – These clear aligners are a convenient orthodontic options to change your crooked teeth, close gaps in your smile, and correct overbites and underbites.
You also can combine services as part of a larger smile makeover. Talk to your dentist to develop your plan!
Begin Your Smile Transformation
You have spent years making sacrifices for the people in your life. Do something nice for yourself this holiday season. Depending on your choice of service or services, you could be looking at a new smile to begin the new year!
Don’t wait to be happy with your smile. Come to Sabal Dental in McAllen, TX for cosmetic dentistry. Call 956-247-4994 or schedule online for an appointment.