- Improve your confidence in your appearance
- Transform your smile into something you want to share
- Straighten your teeth with orthodontic care
When you are happy, we hope you are glad to show it. Yet we’ve met several patients who used to hide their smiles because they didn’t like the appearance of their teeth. That changed with our cosmetic dentistry in McAllen, however. With our services, you can:Get a Beautiful Smile Read Transcript
Get a Beautiful Smile
Here at Sabal Dental, we offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry options, whether it's you're wanting to straighten out teeth that are crooked or misaligned, we have Invisalign for that. Whether it's a cracked tooth that needs a crown, we offer that service as well. Some patients just kind of want to brighten their smile, and we have the Zoom here, which is the latest light that they have for whitening.
If you're looking to improve your smile, give us a call here at Sabal Dentistry. We offer a variety of cosmetic services, and one of the front staff can set you up with a consult so that we can go over all the treatment options
- Make your teeth whiter
- Straighten your smile
- Fix gummy smiles
- Repair chipped, cracked, and broken teeth
- Restore your confidence in your smile
For changes big or small, our team at Sabal Dental can handle it all. Call 956-247-4994 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Anthony Salinas. This can be your first step toward a better smile.
Create The Change You Want With Cosmetic Dental Services
When you look in the mirror, every member of our team wants you to see a smile you are happy to see. You deserve a smile you feel comfortable sharing on social media or in a social situation. To help you create that kind of a smile, you could benefit from one or more of our services:
- Dental Veneers – With porcelain veneers, you can address a variety of concerns about your smile. Your teeth can look whiter and straighter, while broken, chipped, and cracked teeth can be made whole again. Veneers can also close gaps between your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – You can remove deep stains from your smile with our Whiter Image professional whitening products. For the fastest results, schedule an in-office treatment. To whiten your smile on your own time, try our take-home treatment kits with customized whitening trays.
- Tooth Bonding – Bonding is a cost-effective way to fix chips, cracks, and small gaps in your smile. The resin we use will be shaded to match the natural color of your teeth, so it will look natural when you smile.
- Tooth Contouring/Crown Lengthening – If you have a tooth that appears large or misshapen, tooth contouring can remove excess enamel. If your gums are covering part of your teeth in places, crown lengthening can make those teeth more visible.
- Gum Reshaping – If you are hesitant to smile because your gums are more prominent than your teeth, this technique reshapes your gumline so your teeth are more noticeable.
- Invisalign – You can correct your crooked smile, close gaps between your teeth, and realign your bite with this system of discreet clear aligners. With Invisalign, you can have a straighter smile without brackets and wires.
Give Your Appearance A Boost
For good or ill, your smile is one of the things people are most likely to remember about you. That also means your teeth can affect their perception of you, too. At the same time, your teeth can affect your self-perception as well. When you feel confident about your smile, that’s one less thing to worry about when you are going on a date, attending a social event, or meeting someone for work.
To change your smile, you have to take the initiative to do something. A great first step is planning a simple visit with Dr. Salinas to discuss cosmetic dentistry in McAllen. To schedule an appointment at Sabal Dental, fill out our or call 956-247-4994.