No matter what you don’t like about your smile, there is a good chance we can change it with dental veneers in Angleton. That’s because veneers are one of our most versatile cosmetic dentistry procedures. Your dentist can use them to:
- Make stubby, worn-down teeth look longer
- Cover the wear and tear that makes your smile look old
- Give your teeth an even and symmetrical appearance
- Hide stubborn stains that don’t respond to whitening treatments
- Close small gaps in between teeth
- Cover chips, cracks, pits, and uneven edges
- Correct the look of crooked teeth without orthodontics
To see if you’re a candidate for teeth veneers, call us today at 979-291-0952 to schedule a consultation.
Teeth Veneers Offer Many Benefits, Including Simple Treatment
Unlike a crown, we’ll need to remove only a tiny bit of enamel from your teeth to prepare them for veneers. In addition to being minimally invasive, veneers are:
- Durable – Made of strong materials like porcelain and ceramic, veneers resist damage and remain beautiful for many years. Most patients wear their restorations for at least a decade, and sometimes many years more than that.
- Simple To Clean – You’ll generally need no more than daily brushing, flossing, and regular dental cleanings to maintain your veneers’ beautiful appearance.
- Natural Looking – The materials we use closely resemble natural tooth enamel, so our veneers blend in naturally with the rest of your smile.
It’s often possible to receive your veneers in just two or three trips to our office. Your dentist will:
- Examine you with digital X-rays and discuss the changes you want to make to your teeth
- Remove a tiny amount of enamel from your teeth
- Take an impression of your teeth, which is sent to a lab where your custom-made veneers will be produced
- Provide you with temporary veneers, if needed
When the veneers arrive from the lab, you’ll return to our office so we can securely bond them to the front surfaces of your teeth. That’s it!
For dental veneers in Angleton, call us today at 979-291-0952 or .