If you get a cavity or break a tooth, chances are you can’t ignore the dental damage. It is often painful, plus it makes it tough to do everyday activities like chewing food or even speaking clearly. With restorative dentistry in Angleton, we’ll get your smile back in shape so you can enjoy full oral function.
We offer restorative dental treatments to:
- Repair cavities, both small and large
- Relieve pain caused by an infected tooth
- Mend cracks, breaks, and similar damage
- Replace any number of missing teeth
- Strengthen your teeth and protect them from further damage
Fix Your Problem With The Right Dental Restoration
With over 40 years of experience, Dr. Stewart can recommend the right dental restoration to fix your problem, whether you have a broken tooth or a cavity:
- Tooth Fillings – Instead of metal fillings, we use restorations made of tooth-colored composite. We can match the shade to the rest of your teeth, so your fillings will blend easily into your smile.
- Dental Crowns – A crown fixes cracks and breaks, as well as cavities that are too large for fillings. Combined with a dental implant, a crown can replace a missing tooth.
- Root Canals – When an infection gets inside your tooth, a root canal procedure is needed to save it. We’ll make sure your mouth is numb and offer laughing gas to relax you.
Find The Right Teeth Replacements For Your Smile
Nothing impacts your smile’s appearance and function quite like missing teeth. Fortunately, we offer multiple teeth replacements:
- Dental Implants – Implants can be restored with crowns to replace single teeth, bridges to replace multiple teeth, or even dentures for full-mouth teeth replacement.
- Dental Bridges – Choose a conventional fixed bridge or an implant-supported bridge.
- Dentures – Your choices include full dentures, partials, temporary dentures, and implant dentures.
For restorative dentistry in Angleton, call 979-291-0952 or .