If you have a tooth that needs to be removed, you’ve come to the right place. Dr. Charles Stewart has over 40 years of experience helping his patients through all kinds of dental problems. You can feel confident that your Angleton tooth removal will go smoothly in his hands. With our care, you can:
- Eliminate your toothache so you can relax and feel better
- Prevent bigger problems with your other teeth and gums
- Make biting and chewing more comfortable
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
Removing a tooth doesn’t have to be a stressful experience, especially at Sabal Dental. Call us today at 979-291-0952 to schedule an appointment.
Experience Gentle Tooth Extraction
Most people don’t like to think about having a tooth removed, and the truth is, this procedure is a last resort for our team. We will always try to save a damaged or diseased tooth if possible, using root canal treatment or another type of restorative dentistry.
However, if the condition of a tooth poses a threat to neighboring teeth or your gums, an extraction is necessary to preserve your oral health. In these cases, you can be assured Dr. Stewart and our team will remove your tooth as quickly and comfortably as possible. We’ll:
- Make sure you’re completely numb before we start any work. We have a painless local anesthetic called Oraqix that our patients love.
- Answer any questions you have about your procedure, ensuring you have all the information you need.
- Extract your damaged tooth, making sure you don’t feel a thing.
- Provide you with complete aftercare instructions so that you have a quick and pleasant healing period.
We Also Perform Wisdom Teeth Extractions
Not only do we perform standard tooth extractions, but we can also remove your wisdom teeth. These teeth, sometimes referred to as third molars, usually appear between the ages of 17 and 25.
For many patients, wisdom teeth pose no problems. For others, however, they can come through in the wrong place or at the wrong angle and cause problems with other teeth. We can safely remove them to maintain your oral health.
If you need tooth removal in Angleton, call Sabal Dental today at 979-291-0952. You can also .