While you have your choice of multiple teeth replacement options at Sabal Dental, dental implants in Angleton feel and function the most like natural teeth. They provide advantages you won’t enjoy with other kinds of replacement teeth. Implants offer:
- Complete Comfort – Replacement teeth attached to implants won’t rub against your gums. There’s no need to worry about sore spots!
- Versatility – You can replace any number of teeth with implants. They can be restored with crowns, dental bridges, or dentures.
- A Long Life – While it’s possible that the restorations attached to your implants may need to be replaced at some point, the implants themselves should last a lifetime.
- A Secure Bite – Since implants fuse to the bone in your jaw, they will never slip out of place. You’ll have no need for dental adhesive.
- Easy Care – In most cases, you’ll need nothing more than daily brushing and flossing and regular dental cleanings to keep your teeth in top shape.
- Improved Oral Health – Since implants function like natural teeth roots, you won’t experience the bone loss in your jaw that typically occurs when teeth are missing.
Call Sabal Dental at 979-291-0952 today to schedule a dental implants consultation. Our office is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
We’ll Ensure Your Dental Implant Treatment Goes Well
While many general dental practices offer implants, some teams perform only implant restoration. That means they attach replacement teeth to implants after an oral surgeon places the implants in the jaw. Our team both places and restores implants, so you can receive your complete dental implant procedure right in our office.
In addition, we ensure your implant treatment goes well with:
- Bone Grafts – If needed, we can prepare your jaw for implants by performing a bone graft to strengthen your jaw. We can also remove teeth, if necessary.
- Advanced Technology – We use digital X-rays to assess your readiness for implants and to determine the best spots for implant placement.
- Dental Sedation – We’ll numb you with local anesthesia prior to a dental implant procedure, but you can also receive laughing gas if desired.
Implants Can Replace Any Number of Teeth, Even All of Them
With their experience and training, our team offers:
- Implant Crowns – A single crown attached to a single implant will blend seamlessly into the rest of your smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – These restorations fill gaps left by multiple missing teeth. Unlike a conventional bridge, there’s no need to drill into nearby teeth.
- Implant Dentures – You can choose from several options to replace most or all of your teeth.
- All-on-4® – Using this procedure, your implant dentist anchors a full arch of teeth to just four implants. It can be used in the upper jaw, the lower jaw, or both.
For dental implants in Angleton, call 979-291-0952 or .