If you have a dental issue that requires surgery, you may already be feeling stressed. There’s no need to add to your anxiety by visiting an unfamiliar office for your procedure. At Sabal Dental, our team performs oral surgery in Angleton, so you can receive your treatment from a team you know and trust.
Your dental surgery will go well with:
- A dentist with decades of experience and advanced surgical skills
- Support from a caring team who knows how to keep you comfortable
- A relaxing atmosphere, with special touches like pillows and blankets
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays, which helps our team plan and perform your oral surgery procedure
- Your choice of treatments, including tooth extractions and gum grafts
Preserve Your Health With Dental Surgery
One of the most common oral surgery procedures is tooth removal. Dr. Stewart can comfortably extract most teeth, including wisdom teeth. With local anesthesia and the option of sedation, you will remain comfortable throughout the procedure. We’ll also provide you with comprehensive instructions on how to care for your extraction site.
In addition to tooth removal, our team also offers:
- Bone Grafts – This simple procedure involves inserting a small amount of material into a tooth extraction site or other opening in your jaw to encourage new bone growth. It can be performed immediately after an extraction to prevent bone loss. We may recommend this treatment if you want to get dental implants but lack the bone density to support them.
- Gum Grafts – Gum disease or other factors sometimes cause gums to recede. When this happens, you put yourself at greater risk of tooth decay and can even lose teeth. We can perform a gum graft procedure to cover exposed tooth roots and return your gums to health.
Expect A Comfortable Oral Surgery Procedure With Sedation
We’ll numb your mouth prior to your oral surgery procedure using local anesthesia, so you’ll feel no discomfort. Still, you may also want to receive inhaled sedation (laughing gas). This will:
- Make it easier for you to stay relaxed while also remaining completely conscious
- Keep you less aware of sights, sounds, and smells that may bother you
- Wear off quickly with no lingering effects, unlike other forms of sedation
For oral surgery in Angleton, call us at 979-291-0952 or . We’re open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.