Preventive care like exams and cleanings makes it less likely you’ll experience dental emergencies in Angleton. Yet emergencies can still happen, even with routine services at our office and careful home oral hygiene. The good news is, we can often offer you a same-day appointment to resolve your dental emergency.
In addition to same-day care, we handle dental emergencies with:
- The steady hands of a dentist who has treated every kind of emergency in his 40-plus years of practice
- Many restorative dentistry procedures for repairing damaged teeth
- Patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays to quickly assess your emergency
- Pillows and blankets to help you relax during treatment
- Pain-free Oraqix local anesthesia to numb your mouth
- Fast-acting laughing gas to soothe your nerves, if desired
We Treat Many Dental Emergencies With Restorative Care
Restorative care is how we handle many common emergencies. We may recommend:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities can be painful. They can also lead to further damage, such as infection, if left untreated. We repair many cavities with tooth fillings. Since our fillings are made of tooth-colored composite, they won’t stand out in your smile.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can repair decay that is too severe for a filling. Crowns also mend broken or cracked teeth.
- Root Canals – Infection may result in the loss of your tooth. Left untreated, it can even spread to other parts of your body. Dr. Stewart can remove the infection and restore your oral health with root canal treatment.
- Gum Disease Treatment – A deep cleaning treatment called scaling and root planing eliminates gum pain and bleeding. For more serious cases of gum disease, we may recommend a gum graft.
- Tooth Extractions – In some cases, removing a tooth is the best way to resolve your emergency. Dr. Stewart can remove teeth if needed.
Call 979-291-0952 for quick assistance with dental emergencies in Angleton. For non-emergency visits, you can also .