Your smile does more for you than you might realize. It shows joy and lifts up the mood of those around you. When you have a beautiful smile, it can boost your confidence, open doors to new opportunities, and improve your appearance. A cosmetic dentist in Ingleside can:
- Brighten dull or drab looking teeth
- Improve your oral health by making your teeth easier to clean
- Eliminate flaws you’ve been hiding with closed-lipped smiles
- Straighten crooked or misaligned teeth with our orthodontic options
- Develop a personalized treatment plan that meets your smile goals
Your most noticeable feature is always worth the investment! See what we can do for you with our many cosmetic treatments. Call 361-273-3271 to schedule a consultation today.
Reveal a Perfect Smile With Our Many Cosmetic Dental Services
Whether it’s a small change with teeth whitening or something more extensive such as orthodontics, it’s always worth it to feel better about your appearance. Your dentist will start out by discussing what you’d like to change about your smile and make recommendation that meet your needs within your budget.
Depending on what you’d like to fix, we may recommend:
- Teeth Whitening – We offer in-office or at-home treatments to professionally whiten your teeth. You’ll receive far better results than from anything you’d find in the store.
- Dental Veneers – These thin porcelain shells can change the size, shape, and color of your teeth and disguise many of the flaws in your smile. Because they are made with durable, stain resistant material, they can last for a decade or longer.
- Dental Bonding – This affordable alternative to veneers is an ideal option if you want a cosmetic boost without a large price tag. A bonding treatment won’t last as long as veneers, but it still can give your smile a boost.
- Orthodontics – If you want straight teeth, we have two options for you: traditional metal braces or Invisalign. Both will give you fantastic results. We’ll work with you on which treatment is the best solution for you.
- Gum Reshaping – Whether you have a gummy smile or an uneven gumline, we can help you achieve a toothy grin that has a balanced tooth-to-gum ratio.
- Teeth Contouring – Get rid of small chips or cracks and uneven edges with a simple contouring procedure.
- Crown Lengthening – If you have the appearance of short teeth, we can remove a bit of gum tissue to reveal more of your pearly whites when you smile. It’s also done to prepare your teeth for veneers or crowns.
- Complete Smile Makeover – Choose several cosmetic or restorative treatments to get a whole new smile. We use wax models to show you the results of your cosmetic treatments so you can preview your results.
There’s no reason to worry about any discomfort during a procedure. In addition to applying a local anesthetic, we can also offer you laughing gas to relieve any anxiety. Your comfort matters to us, so feel free to ask questions about how a procedure will go before we begin.
For a cosmetic dentist in Ingleside, call Sabal Dental at 361-273-3271. You can also schedule online. Be sure to ask us about third-party financing through CareCredit if you need help affording your treatments!