It’s always a priority to eliminate infection and restore your teeth rather than perform an extraction procedure. However, there are situations when a tooth removal in Ingleside is the best decision for your oral health. When you choose Sabal Dental for your dental needs, you’ll find that we try to make it as easy and comfortable as possible while you’re here. Even though removing a tooth isn’t fun, we make sure you benefit from:
- Our experienced dental team that puts your needs first
- Several restoration options so you can replace what’s missing in your smile
- Personalized treatment plans that focus on restoring your oral health
- A comfortable experience thanks to a general anesthetic and laughing gas sedation
- Our modern technology such as digital X-rays and intraoral cameras
If you are in pain, give us a call at 361-273-3271 to schedule an appointment. We make emergencies a priority!
Enjoy Your Smile Again With an Extraction Procedure
Whether you need a wisdom tooth extracted or a tooth that is infected or severely damaged, there won’t be any reason to visit an outside specialist when you’re a patient of Sabal Dental. We’ll perform the procedure at our practice and work with you on a restoration procedure, if necessary, to rebuild your smile.
Here is how we make it easier for you:
- We take digital X-rays to get a close look at the inside structure of your mouth. This helps us plan the procedure and address any underlying issues that can’t be seen with the naked eye. We can also use intraoral cameras to zoom in on specific areas of your teeth.
- You can relax with sedation through laughing gas, if necessary, to help you remain calm. We also use a general anesthetic to numb your mouth so you don’t feel a thing.
- We’ll answer all of your questions and advise you on what to expect during and after the procedure. You’ll also receive after-care instructions to help the extraction area heal.
After you’ve had a chance to heal, we can discuss your options to replace extracted teeth.
Reveal a Complete Smile With Our Restoration Options
When you’re ready to replace your extracted tooth, you’ll return to our office for a restoration procedure. It’s important to replace the removed tooth. Without your tooth and its roots in place, you face potential bone loss, alignment issues, and other oral health concerns. Depending on your personal needs and budget, we may recommend:
- Dental Crown with an Implant – If we’ve extracted one tooth, we can pair a crown with a dental implant. It will completely blend in with your smile thanks to its natural appearance.
- Dental Bridge – We’ll replace one or several teeth in a row with a bridge. We can also anchor it to implants to help preserve your strong jawbone.
- Dentures – If you need to replace an entire arch of teeth, we can fit you with customized dentures. We also have partial dentures if you have some teeth remaining. You can support your dentures with implants to avoid the bone loss that otherwise happens after losing teeth.
For tooth removal in Ingleside, call Sabal Dental at 361-273-3271. You can also schedule online.