Many people learn to cope with damaged, diseased, or missing teeth but that is certainly no way to live. You deserve a complete set of fully functioning teeth. By visiting a restorative dentist in Ingleside, you can restore the health of your smile and enjoy all the benefits that come with healthy teeth. With our help, you will:
- Get relief from pain and discomfort
- Avoid further dental problems
- Love how your smile looks and feels
- Eat comfortably without limiting your diet
- Improve your oral health and overall health
We’re ready to help you love your smile again. Call Sabal Dental at 361-273-3271 for an appointment. If you are dealing with a dental emergency, we try to see you on the same day whenever possible.
Our Restorative Services Will Revive Your Dental Health
When your smile isn’t at its healthiest, you don’t enjoy food the same way and you probably hide your smile. When you come to Sabal Dental, we’ll make it our priority to give you back your oral health. We offer many restorative services that will repair and restore missing, damaged, or diseased teeth. Plus, you also benefit from our modern dental technology, like digital X-rays for clear pictures of the inside of your mouth.
After our examination, we may recommend one of the following treatment options:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – We use fillings to repair teeth affected by cavities or damage. Because we use composite fillings, they will completely blend in with your smile.
- Root Canal Treatment – This treatment will actually help you avoid an extraction. We will eliminate the disease in your tooth and get you out of pain.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – A dental crown can be used to cover up a large cavity or protect a tooth after a root canal. A bridge is used to replace one or several missing teeth in a row. You can pair a crown or bridge with implants for a stronger bite.
- Dentures – We offer full or partial dentures to replace several missing teeth or an entire arch of teeth. We also have implant-supported dentures to give you a lifelike function and feel for your new teeth.
- Dental Implants – Give your new teeth a solid foundation with artificial tooth roots that act just like natural tooth roots. You’ll have a stronger bite and better jawbone health too.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If you have widespread damage, we can develop a customized treatment plan that restores the health of your smile.
There’s no reason to worry if you are nervous about treatments. In addition to numbing the area of the procedure so you don’t feel anything, we also have sedation options to help you stay calm during the procedure.
For a restorative dentist in Ingleside you can trust with your smile, call Sabal Dental today at 361-273-3271 for an appointment. You can also schedule online.