When you hear popping noises when you open your mouth or wake up with jaw pain, you’re showing signs of a TMJ disorder. Our TMJ treatment in Ingleside will give you relief so your jaw can heal and put an end to painful symptoms. With our help, you will:
- Eat comfortably without discomfort
- Sleep better at night without pain
- Protect your teeth from harmful grinding habits
- Put an end to clicking or popping sounds
- Limit the number of headaches you experience
Do something about your jaw pain by calling Sabal Dental at 361-273-3271 for an appointment.
Start Your Day Without Pain With Our TMJ Solution
Your temporomandibular joints (TMJ) are located on either side of your jawbone, right below your ears. They connect your jaw to your skull and act like a hinge so it can open and close. A TMJ disorder is sometimes attributed to genetics, injury to your jaw, or arthritis, though it’s impossible to know the exact reason behind why you have this issue. What matters is getting treatment that allows your jaw to heal.
We’ll custom create a nightguard that you’ll wear at night while you sleep. This oral appliance will:
- Relieve tension by gently shifting your jaw forward
- Be comfortable to wear since it’s specifically designed for you
- Last for years with proper care and attention
- Act like a barrier between your teeth to prevent the damage of teeth grinding or clenching
Alignment problems can be another cause for TMJ problems. If that’s true in your case, we can work with you an orthodontic solution that will get your teeth in proper alignment, such as Invisalign.
Before you know it, your jaw will feel like normal again and you’ll laugh, talk, and chew without any discomfort. We can also address dental damage that has occurred due to grinding or clenching with our many restorative procedures.
For TMJ treatment in Ingleside, call Sabal Dental at 361-273-3271 for an appointment. You can also schedule online.