Replace What Your Smile Is Missing With Ingleside Dental Implants
Losing a tooth as an adult is nothing like how it was when you were a child. Unfortunately, you can’t anticipate money under your pillow from the tooth fairy, and you won’t have a replacement tooth that will grow in its place. That’s where our Ingleside dental implants come in! These artificial tooth roots give your new teeth a strong foundation. As a result, you will:
- Enjoy a stronger bite and better oral function
- Maintain a healthy jaw and avoid bone loss
- Practice your normal oral care routine
- Prevent your dentures from slipping out of place
- Eat all the foods you love without limitation
- Feel confident about the condition of your smile
Whether you need one or an entire arch of teeth replaced, our implants will help you feel better about your smile. For an appointment, call Sabal Dental at 361-273-3271.
Find a Dental Implant Option That Suits Your Smile
The wonderful thing about dental implants is that they a great option whether you need to replace a single tooth or an entire arch of teeth. These titanium posts are gently placed into your jaw where they fuse with your bone. They function the same way that your natural tooth roots do, holding your restorations in place while also strengthening your jawbone. During your visit with us, we may recommend one of the following implant options:
- A Single Crown With an Implant – When you’ve lost one tooth, an implant can support a beautiful, lifelike crown. No one will even realize it’s there since it blends in so easily with your smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Instead of anchoring a bridge to healthy teeth, we can attach it to implants. You’ll be able to take care of your bridge just like your normal teeth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Keep your dentures in place with implants instead of adhesive. Plus, you’ll avoid the bone loss that occurs with missing teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – With this option, your dentures are still removable, but they are more secure by snapping into place with a retaining device that’s anchored to implants.
We can also work with you on rebuilding your jawbone structure. This is often needed if you’ve dealt with missing teeth for quite some time and have experienced bone loss. We offer oral surgery procedures to increase your bone strength and prepare you for successful implant placement.
No matter which treatment is best for your smile needs, you’ll feel totally at ease with our experienced dental team. Plus we offer sedation with laughing gas, if needed, to put you at ease.
If you want dental implants in Ingleside, call 361-273-3271 for an appointment or schedule online. Ask us about our third-party financing so you can afford your treatments!