Even when you go the extra mile to protect your teeth, dental emergencies happen. Whether you’ve knocked out a tooth or you’re dealing with severe dental pain, you’ll want an emergency dentist in Ingleside who will give you much-needed relief. As a patient of Sabal Dental, you can:
- Schedule a same-day appointment whenever possible
- Find relief with a variety of treatment options
- Avoid any discomfort thanks to our local anesthetic and laughing gas sedation
- Trust our experienced team to give you the help you need
- Walk out of our office with your smile in better condition
If you are in pain, call Sabal Dental at 361-273-3271 for an appointment ASAP.
Discover Many Solutions for Your Dental Emergency
There are very few dental emergencies we haven’t seen walk through our doors. Most important, we have the solutions that will get you out of pain, so you can get back to your life. Depending on what’s going on with your smile, our treatment options may include:
- Tooth Filling – This natural-colored filling will blend in your teeth. This is a treatment option that can address painful cavities and fix chipped or cracked teeth.
- Root Canal – An infection that has reached the pulp of your tooth needs a root canal treatment to eliminate the disease. Despite its bad reputation, this procedure helps you avoid an extraction.
- Gum Disease Treatment – When your gums are infected, it can cause you a great deal of pain if it’s in the advanced stages. We’ll restore the health of your gums and offer treatments that rebuild your gumline.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – If you have severe dental damage or a large cavity, we’ll repair your tooth with a crown. A bridge can also replace several missing teeth in a row. Pair these restorations with an implant for a stronger bite!
- Tooth Extraction – While we always try to save your teeth, an extraction may be necessary to avoid other healthy teeth from getting infected. We’ll gently remove your tooth, then after you’ve healed, you can come back to discuss tooth replacement options.
Whatever treatment is the solution to stop your dental pain, we encourage you to take necessary steps to avoid future dental emergencies. Make sure you visit us every six months for regular cleanings and exams to stay ahead of oral health issue as they arise. Also, be sure you or your child wear an athletic mouthguard if you play sports.
Find the help you need with an emergency dentist in Ingleside. Call 361-273-3271 for an appointment ASAP. Or you can also schedule a non-emergency appointment online.