We have families of our own, so we appreciate your desire to keep them as healthy as they can be. We look forward to caring for families. You can relax when you trust your loved ones’ smiles to us. Our dental professionals have decades of experience helping our patients attain and keep healthy smiles.
To make your visits more pleasant, we have sedation for pain-free, worry-free care and comfort amenities to help any of your family members who feel anxious about visiting the dentist.
Young or old, you can find the treatments you need to improve and protect your healthy mouth at Sabal Dental. We offer a range of fantastic dental services and personal care. Our services include:
- General Dentistry – Save your smile with routine checkups, periodontal treatment, fluoride treatment, bad breath treatment, and assistance for persistent dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – These teeth root replacements can give you a complete smile, rebuild your bite, and protect your jaw health.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Fix damaged teeth and replace teeth you have lost so you can look forward to dining again.
- Dentures – We offer different kinds of dentures to replace rows of missing teeth or simply a few missing teeth. Our team can answer your questions to help you decide which dentures are best for you and your needs.
- Oral Surgery – Restore your oral health and set the stage for long-term oral health. We provide teeth extraction, bone grafts, and gum grafts at our practice.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Give yourself the gorgeous smile you dream of having. With dental veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, and more, you can transform your smile.
- Invisalign – You can discreetly straighten your teeth by using a set of custom, clear aligners for your orthodontic treatment.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are missing or declining, we can help you rebuild your smile and revive the function of your teeth.
- TMJ Treatment – End your headaches, jaw pain, and jaw stiffness. Get one of our oral appliances to prevent the harmful effects of teeth grinding.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Lago, TX who wants to see your smile for decades to come. Plan your visit Sabal Dental by calling 361-273-3271 or contacting us with our online form.