- Benefit from our team’s years of experience
- Get cozy with a pillow & blanket
- Find the services your smile needs
At Sabal Dental, our motto, “Simple and Stress-Free – What Dentistry Should Be,” isn’t just a saying you’ll see on a sign in our reception area. It guides everything we do for our patients! Our team is committed to offering stress-free dentistry in Angleton – and it shows.
When you visit our office, you will experience:
- Simple scheduling, with early morning and late afternoon hours five days a week
- Oraqix anesthesia, a pain-free method of numbing your mouth
- Digital X-rays and other patient-friendly technology
- Flexible payment options and electronic processing for speedy insurance claims
- The option of receiving inhaled sedation for anxiety-free treatment
- A beverage bar and other special touches to make you feel welcome
- A team who takes time to address your questions and concerns
There’s no need to ever feel stressed at the dentist! Call us today at 979-291-0952.
Keep Your Smile In Great Shape With Comprehensive Services
You’ll also feel less stressed if you can visit a single dental practice for all of your family’s needs. That’s what you’ll find at Sabal Dental, where we welcome patients of all ages. With services ranging from dental exams to dentures, we can accommodate everyone from toddlers to senior citizens. Visit our office for:
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums in great shape with our general dental services.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – No matter what you don’t like about your smile, we can likely change it with cosmetic dentistry.
- Orthodontics – You have three options for orthodontic treatment, including Invisalign.
- Restorative Dentistry – With services including dental crowns and dental implants, we can repair your damaged teeth and replace missing teeth too.
- Emergency Dentistry – Receive emergency care from an experienced team.
- Oral Surgery – We offer tooth extractions, gum grafts, and bone grafts.
- TMJ Treatment – A custom mouthguard can end your jaw pain, headaches, and other symptoms of a TMJ disorder.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Stop snoring and breathe easily throughout the night with a custom mouthguard.
For stress-free dentistry in Angleton, call 979-291-0952 or . Our office is located near the intersection of North Downing Street and Hospital Drive.