Your child’s first tooth is more than an eventual keepsake for their baby book. It’s also a sign you should consider bringing them to the dentist. Like the American Dental Association, we recommend bringing your youngster to see us within six months of the appearance of their first tooth. We welcome every member of your bunch with our family dentistry, including infants.
You’ll know you’re in good hands for family dental care with our:
- “Happy visits” for a no-pressure introduction to the dentist
- Special treats like stickers for our youngest patients
- Team who is comfortable working with patients of all ages, from infants to senior citizens
- Flexible payment options, including CareCredit financing
- Early morning appointments to accommodate busy schedules
To schedule an appointment for your child, yourself, or anyone in your family, call us today at 979-291-0952. We’re open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Find Services For Your Whole Family, From Exams To Orthodontics
Toddlers, and everyone else, need regular dental exams and cleanings to stay in top dental health. As you or your loved one gets older, additional smile services may be required. Our team can provide a full range of smile care, including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Transform your smile with teeth whitening, dental bonding, dental veneers, or other cosmetic treatments.
- Restorative Dentistry – Dental fillings, root canals, and dental crowns are among the services we use to repair damaged smiles.
- Orthodontics – You’ll find a treatment to suit your smile, whether it’s conventional braces, convenient Invisalign, or Fastbraces.
- Teeth Removal – With four decades of experience, Dr. Stewart can extract teeth, including wisdom teeth.
- Teeth Replacement – You can replace any number of teeth with versatile dental implants. Other choices include dentures and dental bridges.
- TMJ Treatment – Relieve jaw pain with a custom night guard.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – A mouthguard can stop snoring and enable you to breathe easily while you sleep.
No family member should ever feel anxious about treatment with pain-free Oraqix to numb their mouth and fast-acting laughing gas to soothe their nerves.
For family dentistry in Angleton, call Sabal Dental at 979-291-0952 or .