You likely understand the importance of scheduling regular dental cleanings and exams. Yet even with these important services, some patients require additional treatment to fight cavities and gum disease. At Sabal Dental, you’ll find much more than exams for your family so you can keep their teeth in the best possible condition. With our general dentistry in Angleton, our team will:
- Identify problems early so we can treat them before they become more serious
- Lessen the likelihood of dental emergencies and other unexpected issues
- Learn about your smile challenges and goals so we can suggest the right treatments for you
- Help you enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a healthy smile
Call Sabal Dental today at 979-291-0952 to schedule your next exam or other general dental care. We’re open from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Protect Your Oral Health With Preventive Dental Care
We offer general dental services for fighting everything from dry mouth to gum disease. We can even fit you for custom-made mouthguards that protect your teeth better than ones purchased from a store. Visit us for:
- Dental Exams – We examine you using some of the latest dental technology, like digital X-rays, so we can proactively identify issues that need attention.
- Dental Cleanings – Our team removes plaque and bacteria from your teeth to help keep your mouth free of disease.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride not only strengthens tooth enamel, it can actually reverse the effects of early-stage decay.
- Teeth Sealants – These protective plastic coatings help keep bacteria from getting into the tough-to-clean grooves on top of your teeth.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – We’ll work with you to determine the underlying causes of this uncomfortable condition and suggest products to provide relief. Treating dry mouth often eliminates chronic bad breath.
- Gum Disease Treatment – A deep cleaning treatment will prevent early-stage gum disease from advancing to a point where serious damage can occur.
- Custom Athletic Mouthguards – If you play sports, you need to wear a mouthguard to protect your teeth. We can make them in-house.
For general dentistry in Angleton, call Sabal Dental at 979-291-0952 or .