Did you know that you should visit us every six months for your dental cleanings and exams in Angleton? Regular dental visits are one of the cornerstones of good oral health and an attractive smile. Routine checkups at Sabal Dental can help you:
- Prevent the need for more extensive dental work later on
- Enjoy confidence that your smile looks great
- Avoid painful and costly dental emergencies
- Keep all your natural teeth for as long as possible
Call us today to schedule your next visit: 979-291-0952. We’re located near the intersection of North Downing Street and Hospital Drive.
Come In Soon To Keep Your Smile Healthy
There are many reasons to schedule a dental cleaning and exam twice a year at our practice. One of the biggest is that these routine checkups allow us to monitor your oral health. If we notice that an oral problem has developed since your last visit, we can provide early treatment to help prevent bigger problems. You’ll enjoy a healthier, more beautiful smile.
A cleaning and exam from Sabal Dental involves much more than just a quick look over your teeth, however. Here’s what you can expect when you come in:
- If you’re nervous about your visit, we’ll offer you inhaled sedation using laughing gas. It will help your entire body relax.
- We may use Oraqix, a local anesthetic in gel form that will completely numb the areas we’re working on.
- We may take a set of digital X-rays depending on your needs.
- Your dental hygienist will check your teeth and gums for cavities, tooth decay, and other problems.
- They will then thoroughly clean and polish each of your teeth using special dental instruments.
- Dr. Stewart will perform a complete dental exam, paying special attention to any suspect areas noted by the hygienist.
We offer preventive treatments that can help you avoid cavities and the need for a tooth filling or other restorative dentistry down the road:
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnishes – Fluoride applied directly to the teeth strengthens their enamel and helps prevent cavities. It can even reverse tooth decay while still in its early stages.
- Tooth Sealants – We’ll apply a thin plastic coating to the biting surfaces of certain teeth to form a protective barrier against disease-causing germs.
When it’s time for your Angleton dental cleanings and exams, call Sabal Dental at 979-291-0952 or . We’ll help you maintain your best smile!