- Enjoy the convenience of removable aligners
- Complete treatment in less time with Fastbraces
- Benefit from our team’s years of experience
Orthodontic problems can range from a severely misaligned bite to strictly cosmetic issues. That’s why a solution that works well for one smile simply may not be right for another. At Sabal Dental, you’ll enjoy a choice of orthodontics in Angleton. No matter which one you choose, you will:
- Gain a more attractive smile with straight teeth
- Find it easier to brush and floss your teeth
- Lessen your risk of cavities and gum disease
- Avoid uneven wear on teeth that is caused by a misaligned bite
The best way to determine which orthodontic treatment is right for you is with a consultation. Call 979-291-0952 today to schedule one. Dr. Stewart, who has received advanced training in orthodontics, will examine your mouth with modern technology like digital X-rays and discuss your smile goals with you. He’ll answer all of your questions about our different orthodontics options.
Choose Traditional Braces Or Fastbraces
Braces are the best choice for some smiles, especially those with more complex problems. At Sabal Dental, you can choose from two kinds of braces:
- Traditional Metal Braces – We attach metal brackets and wires to your teeth. They apply constant gentle pressure to move your teeth into proper alignment.
- Fastbraces – Using special triangular brackets and square-shaped wires, Fastbraces move both the roots and crowns of teeth at the same time. This is different from traditional braces, which move the crowns of teeth into place before changing the position of the roots. This results in faster treatment. It also means you’ll spend less time in retainers once your braces are removed.
Invisalign Treatment Offers Comfort & Convenience
Our dentist can determine whether you’re a good candidate for Invisalign. Instead of brackets and wires, Invisalign straightens teeth with a series of custom-made plastic aligners. The aligners are popular with many patients, especially older teens and adults, because they are:
- Nearly Invisible – The clear aligners fit snugly against your teeth. They are so inconspicuous most people likely won’t even notice you’re wearing them.
- Removable – Removing your aligners makes meals easier and more enjoyable. You won’t need to avoid any foods due to fear of them getting stuck in braces or even damaging them. It also makes oral hygiene a snap.
- Comfortable – Smooth plastic aligners won’t create uncomfortable friction against the soft tissue inside your mouth.
Add Other Cosmetic Treatments For An Even More Beautiful Smile
You may want to further improve your smile with some of our other cosmetic dentistry procedures:
- Dental Veneers – Versatile veneers can cover many kinds of dental flaws.
- Tooth Bonding – A bonding treatment offers a less invasive way of concealing imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening – Choose convenient home treatments or, for the quickest results, in-office whitening.
- Teeth Contouring – This simple treatment erases small flaws like chips and uneven edges.
- Gum Reshaping – We’ll remove a tiny amount of tissue to improve the appearance of your gumline.
For orthodontics in Angleton, call 979-291-0952 or .