Life takes a toll on your smile, whether it’s cavities, a tooth-busting accident, or just general wear and tear. Fortunately, your dentist can get your teeth looking and feeling good again with dental crowns and bridges in San Benito.
These versatile restorations will:
- Repair a severely decayed tooth
- Replace a missing tooth
- Mend cracks and breaks, preventing infection from getting inside your tooth
- Conceal cosmetic flaws such as stubborn stains or misshapen teeth
If your smile needs restoration, call us today at 956-374-2480. To ensure your smile receives the right repair, we’ll examine you with digital X-rays.
Enjoy Added Advantages With Dental Implants
We can anchor a crown or a bridge with dental implants. Doing so offers these benefits:
- You can use one crown attached to one implant to replace one tooth. This prevents the need for a fixed bridge, which requires us to remove structure from your nearby teeth. Even more important, it keeps your jaw from shrinking by stimulating the bone when you chew.
- To replace multiple teeth, you can also support a bridge with implants. We won’t need to alter your surrounding teeth to place the bridge. Plus, the implants provide the stimulation that keeps your jaw strong and healthy.
Whether or not your procedure involves implants, we’ll numb your mouth with Oraqix gel. If you’re nervous or worried about discomfort, you can also receive soothing laughing gas.
Prevent Damage To Your Smile With Proactive Care
While some damage to teeth is unavoidable, you can lessen the chances you’ll need restorative treatment by taking good care of your smile:
- Brush teeth at least twice a day, and floss every day.
- Don’t eat ice, and avoid crunching down on other hard substances.
- Don’t use your mouth to open containers or perform other activities not meant for teeth.
- Visit us every six months for dental exams and cleanings.
For dental crowns and bridges in San Benito, call Sabal Dental at 956-374-2480 or use our .