Your Riviera, TX dentist wants to make Sabal Dental your trusted source for first-class treatments to keep your smile bright and healthy. You will find services like:
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums clean, healthy, and safe with routine cleanings, exams, mouthguards, decay prevention, and dry mouth solutions.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the lovely smile you’ve always wanted with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding and contouring, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more!
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can repair a harmed smile while protecting its natural appearance and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Care – We will go out of our way to provide fast relief for your unexpected, unpleasant dental emergencies.
- Invisalign — Enjoy eating, brush and floss your teeth quickly, and straighten misaligned teeth without anybody seeing your braces when you go with Invisalign clear aligners!
- Oral Surgery – Rebuild your jawbone, prepare for dental implants, prepare for orthodontic treatment, and extract problem teeth with oral surgery performed right here in our practice.
- Dental Implants – For the most enduring investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can restore your teeth with restorations attached to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other unpleasant signs of TMJ disorder can be alleviated with our personalized night guard that alleviates pressure on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to heal naturally.
If it’s tough for you to stay on top of regular dentist visits for exams and cleanings, you might be among the millions of other adults who deal with dental anxiety. However, our caring, experienced staff can provide relief, including calming comforts like warm blankets, pillows, calming music and headphones, and dental sedation choices, all designed with your comfort in mind and to relax any nerves you have about treatment.
We also aim to make your dental care more cost-effective, providing regular specials and promos as a way to thank you for your support. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, credit cards, and dental insurance, and you can even supplement the expenses using our third-party financing option, CareCredit.
Call us today at 361-529-9245 to schedule an appointment with your Riviera, TX dentist at Sabal Dental.