When you’re faced with dental emergencies in Alameda Corpus Christi, the team at Sabal Dental is ready to help. Over the years, we’ve helped thousands of patients through dental dilemmas. We have the experience you’re looking for when your hurting smile is at risk, too. You can count on our team to:We're Here For You! Read Transcript
My schedule is always open for emergency patients. We, with emergencies, if a patient has any kind of swelling or if they have a tooth that's cracked or if they're having any kind of throbbing pain, you can always call us, and we can get you in. We provide root canal services, which I try to do the same day, so get the patient out of pain. Also, if they need any kind of tooth extraction, it's also done, we try to get it done the same day. And it's really important for our patients to be out of pain and for the infection to be taken care of. So a lot of times I do prescribe my patients some kind of antibiotics or pain meds if they need it, depending on the emergency.
- Perform an emergency exam targeted to the area of concern
- Offer sedation, if desired, to help you relax and feel comfortable
- Stop your dental pain fast
- Provide restorative dental care or other treatment to repair your smile
- Offer follow-up treatment as needed to keep your smile in good shape
Don’t continue to suffer in pain. Get the help you need to feel better soon by calling us now at 361-529-9245 to schedule an appointment. We’re open from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, plus we offer same-day appointments whenever possible.
Know What To Do When An Emergency Strikes
We can treat many types of dental emergencies here at Sabal Dental. No matter what kind of dental crisis you’re experiencing, we can provide treatment to stop your pain and save your smile. Below are a few types of emergencies that we see often, along with important steps to take before you’re seen in our office:
- Toothache – First rinse your mouth with warm water, then apply an ice pack or cold compress to your cheek to help with pain and swelling.
- Loose Or Dislodged Tooth – Try to put the tooth back in place if possible, being careful not to exert too much pressure on the tooth.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Retrieve the tooth by the crown (top part), being careful not to touch the roots. Place it in a container of salt water, milk, or saliva to help preserve it. See us asap for possible reinsertion.
- Broken Tooth – Gather any pieces and bring them with you to your appointment.
- Soft Tissue Injury – Use a small piece of gauze or moistened tea bag to help stop bleeding from your cheek, tongue, lips, or gums. If bleeding doesn’t stop in a few minutes, head to the nearest urgent treatment center or emergency room.
Don’t gamble with your smile! Get fast help for any Alameda Corpus Christi dental emergencies by calling 361-529-9245 today for an appointment. If you have a non-emergency need, you can also .