Dental crowns and bridges in Alameda Corpus Christi have always been among the versatile ways for us to repair damaged teeth. They are more versatile than ever now since they can be used with dental implants. With implants, you enjoy the important advantage of keeping your jaw strong following tooth loss.
With or without implants, these restorations will:
- Give you the ability to eat all of your favorite foods again
- Restore your smile’s natural and healthy appearance
- Last for many years, with proper care
- Protect your teeth from infection and other damage
- Keep your teeth intact so you won’t have to worry about an extraction
- Replace missing teeth
To see which of these dental restorations is right for you, call Sabal Dental at 361-529-9245.
We Offer Many Options For Restoring Your Smile
Dr. Bhatti has fixed many smiles with crowns and bridges, so you know your smile repair is in good hands. In addition, we use advanced technology like digital X-rays to assess your condition and plan your procedure. With our technology and expertise, we offer many restorative options:
- Single Crown For Repair – A durable dental crown covers your entire tooth, so it can be used to fix many problems, including severe decay, breaks, and cracks. We also often use a crown as the final step in a root canal procedure.
- Implant-Supported Crown – With a dental implant functioning like a tooth root for a single dental crown, you won’t suffer the bone loss that occurs with other kinds of teeth replacements.
- Traditional Fixed Bridge – We can replace one or more teeth with this restoration, which is affixed to your teeth on either side of the gap in your smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This bridge is attached to implants, so we won’t need to drill into any of your other teeth to support it.
For dental crowns and bridges in Alameda Corpus Christi, call Sabal Dental at 361-529-9245 or use our to schedule online.