The general dental services we offer at Sabal Dental are designed to help you maintain a healthy mouth and beautiful smile. In fact, routine dental care is so important that we recommend you visit us every six months for a teeth cleaning and complete dental exam. Our Alameda Corpus Christi general dentistry will help you:
- Increase your confidence knowing that your smile looks attractive
- Catch and treat small oral problems before they worsen
- Avoid the need for more invasive dental work
- Save money on additional dental work
- Hold on to your natural teeth for as long as possible
Call the team at Sabal Dental today at 361-529-9245 to schedule your next dental visit. We’re located at 3120 S. Alameda St. in Corpus Christi. You’ll love our convenient hours – 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Rely On Our Team For Your General Dental Care
When you visit Sabal Dental for your general dental care, you’re partnering with a team of professionals who are dedicated to using the latest dental technology, including digital X-rays, and providing the most comfortable care possible. Our goal is to help you enjoy your dental care so you keep up with regular checkups and a good oral hygiene routine.
Another way we make it easier to maintain a healthy smile is by offering a variety of general dental services to our patients. Along with a full selection of restorative and cosmetic dentistry services, you’ll have access to:
- Dental Cleanings And Exams – We’ll clean all your teeth and give you a thorough exam to look for any problems.
- Preventive Treatments – Fluoride treatments strengthen your tooth enamel to ward off cavities, while dental sealants form a protective barrier against decay-causing bacteria.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We’ll numb your mouth using syringe-free Oraqix, then our periodontist will “deep clean” your gums to remove plaque, tartar, and bacteria.
- Custom Athletic Mouthguards – These professional mouthguards are made in-house and will provide superior protection and comfort over store-bought appliances.
- Chronic Dry Mouth And Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – Your dentist can recommend specialty rinses to help you manage both of these conditions.
General dentistry in Alameda Corpus Christi can keep you smiling brightly! Call Sabal Dental today at 361-529-9245 to schedule an appointment. You can also schedule an appointment using our .