- Sedation is available to help you relax
- Enjoy pillows, blankets, & a beverage station
- We’ll get rid of your dental pain
If you need oral surgery in Alameda Corpus Christi, there’s no need to fret. Just pay a visit to the professional team at Sabal Dental, and we’ll take care of your situation quickly, efficiently, and pleasantly. Here are a few good reasons that patients trust us with their dental surgery:Comfortable, Relaxed Procedures Read Transcript
Comfortable, Relaxed Procedures
First and foremost, we want to make sure our patient is completely numb, and they understand the procedure, and they know what to expect afterwards. During the procedure, I stop multiple times to make sure the patient is comfortable and they know what's going on. We do a simple extractions, surgical extractions. If there is a tooth that's cracked that cannot be restored anymore, we can take care of that and get that out for you. When our patient comes in and we evaluate a tooth and decide if it's restorable on not restorable, depending on that, if the tooth is really at a point where it's not restorable, I sit down with a patient, and I give them different options so that once the tooth is out, they know how they can replace that tooth. And even going into the oral surgery part, I make sure my patient is nice and comfortable, and they're well educated about the procedure.
- Sedation available using laughing gas (or deeper sedation at our Weber location)
- Comforting patient amenities that include pillows, blankets, and a beverage station
- Convenient hours that fit around your busy schedule – we’re open 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- A compassionate, supportive staff who will make sure your visit goes smoothly
If you need an oral surgical procedure, call Sabal Dental today at 361-529-9245 to schedule a consultation. You’ll find us at 3120 S. Alameda St. in Corpus Christi.
Visit Us For Your Dental Surgery Procedure
There’s no need to waste time and money to see a specialist when the dental pros at Sabal Dental have the experience you need. For a decade, Dr. Parveen Bhatti has performed countless dental surgery procedures to help patients young and old alike.
We offer several types of oral surgery here, including:
- Tooth Removal – Saving your tooth will be our top priority, but if removal is necessary, we’ll do it as quickly and comfortably as possible. We’ll also give you complete aftercare instructions to ensure a fast healing period.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – These “third molars” sometimes come through improperly, putting your other teeth at risk. We can safely remove them to protect your oral health and get you out of pain.
- Bone Grafts – If your jawbone is weak or not thick enough to support dental implants, we can place bone material in it to stimulate the growth of new bone cells. Soon, your jaw will be ready for implants.
- Gum Grafts – Say hello to healthy, beautiful gums. Dr. Bhatti will place your own tissue (usually taken from the roof of your mouth) where your gums have receded. They will look good as new in no time.
Rely on Sabal Dental for your Alameda oral surgery. Call our team today at 361-529-9245 to schedule a consultation. You’ll be glad you did!