Having a tooth removed may not be at the top of your list of fun things to do. However, if you find yourself needing a tooth extraction, there’s no better place to have it done than at Sabal Dental. Over the years, we’ve performed many extraction procedures when other options weren’t possible, so your Alameda Corpus Christi tooth removal will be in good hands! Here are a few great reasons you should come see us if you have a troublesome tooth:
- We offer inhaled sedation with laughing gas or, if needed, a stronger sedative at our Weber location.
- You can take advantage of a soft pillow, a warm blanket, and a beverage station to help you feel at home.
- We offer convenient hours that fit around your work and school responsibilities – we’re open from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Our office features advanced dental technology like digital X-rays.
Don’t put up with a hurting tooth any longer! Call us today at 361-529-9245 to schedule your appointment for tooth removal. Our address is 3120 S. Alameda St. in Corpus Christi.
An Extraction May Be Necessary For Many Reasons
Saving a patient’s natural tooth is always our first priority here at Sabal Dental, and we have several ways to do just that. We can use a tooth-colored filling, root canal treatment, and/or a crown to repair a damaged tooth in many cases.
Even though you may not want to think about a tooth extraction, your oral health could depend on it. If your tooth is too badly damaged, then removal may be necessary to keep your other teeth and gums healthy and to avoid more extensive dental work down the road.
Rest assured, if you are in that situation, our experienced team will:
- Take a set of X-rays for a detailed look at your teeth, roots, nerves, and bone
- Explain exactly what we’re going to do
- Take time to answer any questions you have about your tooth extraction
- Make sure the area we’re working on is fully numb before anything is done
- Give you complete aftercare instructions so that your healing period is quick and comfortable
We want you to have a great experience at our dentist office, and we’ll do all we can to make that happen!
We Also Remove Wisdom Teeth
If your wisdom teeth are causing you problems, there’s no need to travel elsewhere to see a specialist. Our team can handle your case right here.
For many people, these “third molars” come through with no problems. For others, however, they can become impacted and put your other teeth at risk for damage. You could also end up in a great deal of pain if your impacted wisdom teeth aren’t removed.
You can trust our team to get your wisdom teeth out without a hitch. Just as we do with all our teeth extractions, we’ll make sure you’re completely comfortable before any work is done. Before you know it, we’ll be through and you’ll be on your way back home.