The dental pros at Sabal Dental have your solution to failing and missing teeth. Using dental implants in Alameda Corpus Christi, we can give you back a full mouth of healthy and functional teeth. Implants, which function as replacement teeth roots, offer you all these benefits:
- They serve as a sturdy base for several kinds of dental restorations.
- Your smile will look as natural as if you still had all your own teeth.
- Biting and chewing will be easy again, including all your favorite foods.
- Your implants can last for decades without any problems.
Call us today at 361-529-9245 to schedule a consultation. We’re open for both morning and late afternoon appointments.
Implants Restore The Natural Function Of Your Mouth
Teeth implants are small titanium posts that can be inserted in your jaw wherever you are missing teeth. Once your jaw has healed and the implants have fused with your jawbone, they will be ready to support your new teeth. If you’re nervous about your implant procedure, feel free to take advantage of our dental sedation options.
You’ll have many types of replacement teeth available to you, including these:
- Implant-Crown Combination – Your dentist will cap an implant with a beautiful and sturdy new crown to restore virtually all your chewing capacity.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Two or more implants will support several replacement teeth in a row.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your new dentures will attach to implants using a secure snap-and-ball system. They’ll stay in place without slipping or popping out.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable and best performing type of dentures, as your new teeth will anchor to a metal bar that is secured to implants.
- All-On-4® Dental Implants – Using just four implants per arch, your dentist will attach a full arch of natural-looking replacement teeth that don’t have to be removed for cleaning.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We’ll work with you to design a customized treatment plan to repair extensive damage to your teeth.
It doesn’t matter what shape your teeth are in. Sabal Dental offers Alameda Corpus Christi dental implants that can help. Call us today at 361-529-9245 to schedule your consultation.