Lost teeth affect people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can inhibit your enjoyment of daily life and create apprehension in professional and personal situations. Dental implants can address all of these worries. With implants, you can:
- Restore your strong bite and ability to eat
- Restore your sense of self-confidence
- Feel confident that your new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Revive your self-assurance in professional and personal relationships
At Sabal Dental, your dentist wants your new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. You obtain the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for a consultation. Together, we can devise a strategy to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-term dental wellness.
The most effective options will rely on the number of teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Dental Crown With An Implant – This is basically a complete fabricated tooth with the implant as the root and the crown covering your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, start with implants as your foundation. Including a bridge fills the void in your smile without the requirement to grind down healthy teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These dentures attach to implants with a snap-and-ball system. They’ll stay secure without slipping or popping out.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Our most comfortable and best-performing type of dentures. Your new teeth are anchored to a metal bar that is affixed to implants.
- All-On-4® Dental Implants – Your dentist will attach a full arch of natural-looking replacement teeth using just four implants per arch that don’t have to be removed for cleaning.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Work with us to create a personalized treatment to repair extensive damage to your smile.
It’s time to recover your smile and your confidence. Set up your consultation at Sabal Dental to uncover how you can get dental implants in Portland, TX. Call 361-529-9245 today or reach out to us online.