We love taking care of families. Having loved ones of our own, we know the significance of quality family dental treatment. You can feel confident trusting your favorite smiles to us. Our team has numerous years of experience helping our patients attain and preserve healthy smiles.
In addition, if you or a member of the family are nervous about your dental treatment, we have sedation to calm your nerves and prevent pain during your appointments.
Young or old, you and your relatives will discover what you need for healthy smiles at Sabal Dental. We offer a series of fantastic oral solutions, all of which can be personalized customized to your unique requirements. These services include:
- General Dental Care – Keep your smile in top shape with routine checkups, gum disease therapy, fluoride treatment, bad breath treatment, and remedies for chronic dry mouth.
- Teeth Implants – These artificial roots will give you back the function of your missing teeth and help preserve your jawbone. Visit us and discover all the advantages of tooth implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These repairs can revive your smile and make it much easier to enjoy all your preferred foods once again.
- Dentures – Replace whole rows of missing teeth or simply a few lost teeth. We offer different dentures and will help you choose the ones most effective for you.
- Dental Surgery – Our services can restore your oral health and prevent more serious issues. Solutions consist of teeth extraction, bone grafts, and gum grafts.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the gorgeous smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are missing or damaged, your dentist here has the treatments you require to fix your smile and help you get a kick out of mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Solutions – Say farewell to an irritated, aching jaw with support from a tailor-made TMJ appliance. It will at the same time eliminate harmful teeth grinding.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Wake up feeling refreshed after using our oral appliance, which also can stop or minimize snoring.
- Emergency Dental Care – Do not wait to contact us if you or someone you care about suffers a dental injury.
Bring your whole crew to a family dentist in Sarita, TX who really cares. We can’t wait to help you! Plan your visit to Sabal Dental by calling 361-529-9245 or scheduling online.