- Meet your oral care needs in one location
- Improve & maintain your healthy smile with our help
- Stay relaxed & pain-free with dental sedation
Your healthy smile makes our team happy. At Sabal Dental in Calallen Corpus Christi, TX, we enjoy helping people with our high-quality advanced dentistry. We want to work with you so you can:
- Retain Your Smile – Preventive care is the cornerstone of our family and general dental practice. This starts with professional dental cleanings and exams and extends to gum disease treatment, custom-designed athletic mouthguards made in our office, and more.
- Restore Your Teeth – Many people will experience damaged or missing teeth during their lives. Whether you have a cavity, a broken tooth, or missing teeth, our restorative services can help you rebuild your smile and bring back your healthy bite.
- Revive Your Smile – If you are looking for a new reason to smile, our cosmetic dentistry could be exactly what you need. Your teeth can be whiter and brighter. You can close gaps, correct your bite, and straighten your teeth, too.
Enjoy your great-looking smile for life. Call 361-317-7226 to schedule your next appointment at our office. You’ll find us at 14221 Northwest Blvd., Suite 107, in Corpus Christi. We are less than a mile from Calallen High School and Del Mar College Northwest Center.
Remain Calm & Comfortable During Your Visits
Your oral health is our top priority. We can help maintain your smile when you make regular appointments to see us and take advantage of our many services. Our approach can help you overcome any dental anxiety you or your loved ones may be feeling.
With Oraqix, we can numb your mouth without discomfort. This local anesthetic can help with many procedures. To ensure you remain pain-free and worry-free, we also offer inhaled sedation, also known as laughing gas. This is a fast, effective way to ease your mind and prevent pain during your treatment at our office.
Stay Stress-Free About Your Oral Health
Our motto is “Simple and Stress Free – What Dentistry Should Be.” When you come for your first cleaning and exam, you’ll spend about an hour with us. We’ll check for any signs of decay or gum infections, give you an oral cancer screening, and evaluate how your teeth fit together. We’ll take time to answer any questions you have about your oral health. Discover the difference our patient-first approach can make for you and your smile.
Call 361-317-7226 to find out how Sabal Dental in Calallen Corpus Christi, TX can keep you smiling.