Fear of the dentist is widespread. It affects as many as 1 in 7 Americans, and it can be detrimental to your oral health. Fortunately, we can assist you in relieving dental anxiety in Calallen Corpus Christi. We have helped numerous patients:
- Stay calm during dental treatments
- Receive pain-free oral care
- Improve and maintain their dental health
- Boost their confidence in their smiles
Remain Pain-Free During Your Visits With Us
Dental fear can develop for a number of reasons. A bad experience can make it difficult to return to the dentist for years or even decades in some cases. Even so, some concerns are more common than others. Worry that a treatment will be painful may be at the top of that list.
Your comfort is always one of our top priorities during any visit to our practice. It’s why we offer the following options for all of our patients:
- Oraqix – This local anesthetic can be a game-changer in helping patients who are afraid of receiving local anesthetic to get the care they deserve.
- Laughing Gas – Inhaled sedation is a fast and effective way to block pain during a wide variety of services, from dental cleanings to restorative treatments.
- General Anesthesia – For patients undergoing more complex procedures, we can refer to our sister location. At our Weber office, a board-certified dental anesthesiologist can ensure you remain free from pain during your procedure.
In addition to our pain-blocking options, you can also get cozy with a blanket and pillow. If you’d like a beverage, feel free to help yourself to one while you wait.
We Put Technology To Work For You
In addition to our pain-blocking services, our kind team of dental professionals also uses technology to improve your experience at our general dentistry office. Digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, and iTero 3-D imaging allow us to identify potential problems and determine solutions more efficiently.
In Corpus Christi, relieving dental anxiety can go a long way toward improving your oral health. Discover how we can make oral care easier for you. Call 361-317-7226 or contact us online to plan a visit to Sabal Dental.