Fix Your Problem Teeth With Tooth Removal in Calallen Corpus Christi
Wisdom teeth extractions cost more than $3 billion a year. Source.
There are all kinds of reasons you might need tooth removal in Calallen Corpus Christi, ranging from a painfully infected tooth to the need to make room for dentures or other dental restorations. No matter why you’re having your tooth removed, you can trust our team to ensure your procedure goes smoothly.
Our dentists will:
- See you on the same day for most dental emergencies
- Use advanced technology like digital X-rays to plan your procedure
- Numb your mouth with local anesthesia
- Help you relax with comforts like pillows and blankets
- Offer you soothing dental sedation to further relax you, if needed
- Ensure you have all of the information you need for post-procedure care
With their years of experience and advanced training, our dentists can extract most teeth, including wisdom teeth. To see if you need an extraction, call us today at 361-317-7226.
We Perform Other Oral Surgery Procedures Too
Our experienced team performs several other oral surgery procedures:
- Bone Grafts – This treatment beefs up jaw strength by adding material that encourages new bone growth to your extraction site or through a small opening in your jaw. It prepares you for successful dental implant placement.
- Sinus Lifts – When more room is needed in your upper jaw for implants, this procedure adds bone height.
- Gum Grafts – If your gums have receded due to disease or other factors, a grafting treatment will restore your gumline.
- Ridge Augmentation – This procedure restores a jaw that has experienced more extensive bone loss.
No matter which kind of dental surgery you’re having, your mouth will be numbed with local anesthesia. In addition, you can receive laughing gas for an anxiety-free experience.
Ask Us About Teeth Replacement When You’re Ready
To avoid shifting teeth and other issues, we recommend replacing missing teeth as soon as possible. You’ll have multiple teeth replacement options:
- Implant Crown – To replace a single tooth without suffering bone loss in your jaw, our dentists will restore a dental implant with a crown.
- Conventional Bridge – A bridge replaces one tooth or several missing teeth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Supporting a bridge with implants eliminates the need to drill into surrounding teeth.
- Dentures – You can choose from several kinds of conventional dentures.
- Implant Dentures – Attaching dentures to implants keeps your jaw from shrinking.
For tooth removal in Calallen Corpus Christi, call Sabal Dental at 361-317-7226 or .