There are all kinds of reasons you might need tooth removal in Calallen Corpus Christi, ranging from a painfully infected tooth to the need to make room for dentures or other dental restorations. No matter why you’re having your tooth removed, you can trust our team to ensure your procedure goes smoothly.Anxiety Free Experiences Read Transcript
With anything as far as the industry, whether it be root canal treatment or be an extraction, these are areas that we're able to do at Sabal Dental in order to get that patient out of pain to clear that infection and in order to maybe give them an implant, maybe give them a partial if we do take the tooth out. But I think that the most important thing with patients that we really stress is coming in consistently as a comprehensive patient coming in for those periodic exams. Let us keep an eye on your teeth. That way it doesn't have to get to that level. But we do understand that it does happen, and we have ways to treat that. So I don't want patients to ever feel like, 'I'm just going to have to have all my teeth pulled out. You can't save my teeth.' No, there are options. We just like you to come in, give us that chance in order to assess you and come up with a treatment plan that will be able to give you something back, and in the long run, give you a better oral health and a better life.
Our dentists will:
- See you on the same day for most dental emergencies
- Use advanced technology like digital X-rays to plan your procedure
- Numb your mouth with Oraqix local anesthesia gel
- Help you relax with comforts like pillows and blankets
- Offer you soothing dental sedation to further relax you, if needed
- Ensure you have all of the information you need for post-procedure care
We Perform Other Oral Surgery Procedures Too
Our experienced team performs several other oral surgery procedures:
- Bone Grafts – This treatment beefs up jaw strength by adding material that encourages new bone growth to your extraction site or through a small opening in your jaw. It prepares you for successful dental implant placement.
- Sinus Lifts – When more room is needed in your upper jaw for implants, this procedure adds bone height.
- Gum Grafts – If your gums have receded due to disease or other factors, a grafting treatment will restore your gumline.
- Ridge Augmentation – This procedure restores a jaw that has experienced more extensive bone loss.
No matter which kind of dental surgery you’re having, your mouth will be numbed with Oraqix anesthesia. In addition, you can receive laughing gas for an anxiety-free extraction.
Ask Us About Teeth Replacement When You’re Ready
To avoid shifting teeth and other issues, we recommend replacing missing teeth as soon as possible. You’ll have multiple teeth replacement options:
- Implant Crown – To replace a single tooth without suffering bone loss in your jaw, our dentists will restore a dental implant with a crown.
- Conventional Bridge – A bridge replaces one tooth or several missing teeth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Supporting a bridge with implants eliminates the need to drill into surrounding teeth.
- Dentures – You can choose from several kinds of conventional dentures.
- Implant Dentures – Attaching dentures to implants keeps your jaw from shrinking.
For tooth removal in Calallen Corpus Christi, call Sabal Dental at 361-317-7226 or use our to schedule.