Your smile may not be what it once was, but it can be as good as it has ever been. With our restorative dentistry in Calallen Corpus Christi, you can:Get Your Teeth's Function Back! Read Transcript
At Sabal Dental, we help patients to restore missing or damaged teeth. First, we offer many options. We offer implants. Implants, we can restore a missing tooth. We can restore several teeth. That's a great option. We also offer crown and bridge, which helps to restore badly broken-down teeth. Some of the removal things we do, we offer dentures, we offer partial dentures.
Patients, some of them are prone to have things that are more permanent fixed. At Sabal Dental, we offer fixed restorations. Again, these include implant crowns, crown and bridge, and then we also offer cosmetics, again, veneers, crowns. Here at Sabal we do the zirconia crowns, which has gained a lot in the dental field, dental community. It's gained a lot of attention because zirconia crowns are very aesthetic pleasing crowns. They look natural. They're very resistant to wear. Over time, these crowns, a lot of patients, they grind just due to the stresses of society. A lot of patients that we see here, they clench a lot, so their teeth are really worn down. By offering these zirconia crowns, it helps to withstand a lot of those forces of heavy occlusion. That's one of the things that we really, really love about this technology that we're implementing here at the office.
- Eat without pain
- Repair broken and cracked teeth
- Speak normally
- Fill gaps between your teeth
- Bite and chew naturally
- Feel confident about your smile
Through our many restorative dental services, your smile can look and feel great. To make your appointment at Sabal Dental, call 361-317-7226.
Revive Your Healthy Smile With Restorative Dental Care
In the course of a lifetime, a lot of things can happen to your teeth. All that wear and tear can lead to a variety of problems, and you may need to fix damaged teeth or replace teeth you’ve lost. Fortunately, you can do that with our many restorative options:
- Fillings – We offer tooth-colored fillings. You can protect your tooth against further decay, and your tooth can look whole and natural again.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns are invaluable for rebuilding teeth that are broken, cracked, severely decayed, and worn down. Our crowns are made with durable materials that match the color of natural teeth.
- Dental Bridges – If you’re missing teeth, a dental bridge can be built by combining crowns together to re-create your complete smile.
- Root Canals – Tooth infections are painful, but we can end your suffering with a root canal treatment and a crown.
- Dentures – If you’re missing several teeth or a complete row of teeth, partial or full dentures can give you the appearance of a whole smile again.
- Dental Implants – Whether you are missing one tooth or all your teeth, implants can make a big difference in securing your replacement teeth. Implants act like artificial tooth roots to hold your crown, bridge, or dentures firmly in place, so you can bite and chew like you could before you lost your teeth.
To ensure that you receive the right restorative treatment, we use digital X-rays and intraoral cameras to assess the health of your teeth and your jawbone. Together, we can work with you to determine the best solution for you. To reduce any dental anxiety about your restorative care, we offer pain-free anesthetic with Oraqix and sedation dentistry.
Speak, Smile, & Eat Naturally Again
It’s certainly understandable for you to want a natural-looking smile, and restorative dental care can help you achieve this goal. You also deserve to have teeth replacements that give you back the full function of your damaged and missing teeth. We believe you should be able to speak naturally and eat the foods you love.
Our team at Sabal Dental also wants to help you maintain your oral health with regular dental cleanings and exams. To get your smile back in shape, visit us for restorative dentistry in Calallen Corpus Christi. You can contact us online or call 361-317-7226 to request your appointment.