Without healthy gums, you won’t have a healthy smile. This is just part of the reason we place a high value on gum disease treatment. In Calallen Corpus Christi, TX and the surrounding area, our dental professionals are prepared to:Keep Your Gums Healthy Read Transcript
Gums and bone are the foundation of the mouth. They support the teeth. Without healthy gums, without healthy bone, the teeth can become (inaudible), and you can lose your teeth. At Sabal Dental, we take the health of your gums seriously. We want to be able to educate and show you what it takes to have healthy gums. We also offer treatments as well to keep your gums and your bone healthy and strong. That way, we can maintain the good dentition.
- Remove infected periodontal disease in comfort
- Take care of early and advanced gum infections
- Restore the appearance of your gumline
- Prevent tooth loss associated with gum disease
At Sabal Dental, you can get some of the most advanced procedures to protect and rebuild your gum health. In the long run, that’s good for your oral and overall health. To schedule an appointment with us, call 361-529-9245 today.
Count On Us For Expert Gum Disease Care
At our office, you will receive more than just basic service for your gums. You can receive the same advanced treatment and care that you would expect a specialist’s office. Our board-certified periodontist has advanced training to get your gums back in shape.
Depending on how advanced your infection is, you might need one or more of the following:
- Scaling And Root Planing – This therapeutic cleaning technique removes plaque and tartar from the roots of your teeth. Our ultrasonic scalers make this easier than traditional scalers.
- Laser Dentistry – By using a dental laser, we can remove infected tissue without the need for gum surgery with a scalpel. This preserves more of your healthy gum tissue and allows you to recover quicker.
- Gum Recession Treatment – In more advanced cases of periodontal disease, your gums may separate from your teeth. Using the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique, our in-house periodontist offers a minimally invasive option for restoring your gumline to its original position.
Take Action To Protect Your Smile
A majority of people will experience a gum infection during their lives. Many people are not aware that gum disease is the leading cause of tooth loss in the United States. When left untreated, periodontal infections can affect more than your smile. This disease has been linked to heart disease, diabetes complications, and other systemic health concerns, too. We mention this to stress how important healthy gums are. It’s also why we make every effort to find the right treatment for your situation.
Do not wait to contact us if you are showing the symptoms of a gum infection, such as:
- Red And Swollen Gums
- Bleeding Gums
- Chronic Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Receding Gums
- Loose Teeth
We want to treat your condition as well as any underlying factors, such as dry mouth, which could raise your risk of periodontal problems.
For top-quality gum disease treatment in Calallen Corpus Christi, call 361-317-7226 now. Schedule an appointment with us to improve and maintain your oral health.