You want a healthy mouth, and our team wants to help you keep your teeth. By visiting our office regularly for general dentistry in Calallen Corpus Christi, you can:Keeping Your Smile Healthy Read Transcript
From general dentistry, the way we do it as general dentists is the patient comes in, we do a comprehensive exam. So first off, we want to know the patient's overall health. Because a lot of times, the overall health influences the mouth, and the mouth influences overall health as well. So we have to know the patient's medical history. We examine the teeth, we take X-rays, we look at the gums, we look at the bone. All this gives us information about the patient. And that information is what we use in our diagnosing, and it also gives us our ability to treatment-plan things that the patient could use. Here at Sabal Dental, we focus on ... main goal, priority is to target those things, not overtreat the patient, let the patient know that you're in their best interest. We're on their side.
- Avoid or treat tooth decay
- Prevent periodontal problems
- Maintain your overall oral health
- Keep your confident smile
Every member of our team at Sabal Dental wants you to enjoy the benefits of a happy, healthy, and attractive smile. To schedule an appointment with us, call 361-317-7226.
Choose Advanced General Dental Care For Your Mouth
Our dentists are dedicated to providing advanced professional treatments in a comfortable setting. Whether you want to avoid problems or address small issues before they become big concerns, we can help you. At our practice, you can get all these general dental services:
- Dental Cleanings And Exams – Professional cleanings are how we remove plaque and tartar buildup from your teeth. Dental exams allow us to find problems in the early stages so they can be handled more easily.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants are protective coatings we apply to reduce your risk of cavities.
- Fluoride Treatment – Fluoride applications make teeth stronger and more resistant to decay.
- Halitosis Treatment – In 80 percent of cases, bad breath is caused by something in the mouth. If this is a persistent problem for you, we can identify the source of your condition so you can treat it correctly.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Dry mouth can increase your risk of other oral health problems, but you can get relief from this condition at our practice, which may include prescription mouth rinses.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Our board-certified periodontist can remove the infection from your gums and restore your gumline with laser treatment or the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
- Athletic Mouthguards – Store-bought mouthguards can’t match the level of comfort and protection provided by our custom-fit mouthguards, which we make in our office.
To improve your quality of care, we use advanced technology, such as ultrasonic scalers, intraoral cameras, and digital X-rays. To reduce dental anxiety and keep you pain-free, we offer Oraqix local anesthesia and dental sedation as well.
Call On Us For Your Oral Health Care
Whenever we can, our doctors prefer to help you maintain your oral health with preventive care. To keep your mouth as healthy as it can be, you need to have good and consistent dental habits. That should include your daily brushing and flossing along with regular visits to our Calallen office.