- Eat anything you want, any time you want
- Look younger by preventing bone loss in your jaw
- Rebuild your smile with the All-on-4® procedure
Losing teeth is never fun, but you can have a complete smile again with dental implants. In Calallen Corpus Christi, TX, we can help you:The Best Way To Replace a Tooth Read Transcript
The Best Way To Replace a Tooth
Dental implants are a great option for people with missing teeth because it just restores those teeth that are missing. You're not having to sacrifice adjacent teeth, in the case of fixed crown and bridge. With fixed crown and bridge, you have to shave down those teeth, and that acts as the anchor for that missing tooth. Implant crowns are a great option because you do not have to do that. All you do there is you just place the implant where the missing tooth is, restore it with the crown.
Nowadays as well, the treatment times for that can be a few months, whereas before in the past, it may have been up to a half a year to a year or so. With technology progressing, restoring the mouth with dental implants is something that's very minimally invasive as far as using adjacent teeth. Treatment times are quicker, and the aesthetics is very, very natural looking.
- Rebuild your smile
- Eat the foods that you want to eat
- Keep your new teeth in place
- Avoid denture adhesives
- Prevent bone loss in your jaw
Add Stability To Your Smile With A Dental Implant Procedure
Implants were developed to replace the roots of missing teeth. With implants, your replacement teeth are strong and stable. And tooth loss is more common than many people realize. In fact, an estimated 120 million Americans are missing at least one tooth. Tens of millions of Americans are missing all their teeth. No matter how many teeth you need to replace, you can rebuild your smile with implant-supported restorations:
- Dental Crown – A crown can be attached to an implant to give you a complete tooth replacement from top to bottom.
- Dental Bridge – If you’re missing multiple teeth, two or more implants can support your bridge so you can have a whole smile.
- Dentures – If you need to replace a row of teeth, implants can keep your dentures secure without the need for adhesives.
- All-on-4® – The All-on-4 procedure is an advanced implant placement technique. Through this process, you can get four precisely placed implants and a set of new teeth on the same day.
Getting implants can be a source of dental anxiety for many people. Fortunately, we do everything we can to make this process as painless as it can be, whether you are replacing a single tooth or getting full-mouth reconstruction. With Oraqix, we can numb your mouth without discomfort. Plus, our dental sedation can keep you relaxed and calm throughout your procedure.
Save More Than Your Smile
We certainly understand why you would be concerned about losing teeth. People can and do become self-conscious when they are missing teeth. They also get frustrated when they can’t speak like they used to or when they can’t bite into food they enjoy eating. Dentures can help to a degree, but anyone who’s had them for a reasonable amount of time knows they don’t work the same as natural teeth.
Getting implants is an investment in your long-term oral health. With implants, you can re-create the stimulation your tooth roots provide to your jawbone. This can prevent the bone loss that can occur with dentures and traditional bridges and that can cause people to look older than they really are. This also is why people with implants can regain 80 percent or more of their original biting power. That biting strength is why you can feel confident eating what you like when you have them.
Find out if you are a good candidate for dental implants in Calallen Corpus Christi. Call 361-317-7226 to request a consultation with one of our doctors.