- We offer child-friendly dental sedation
- We see patients of all ages, even babies
- Introduce kids to the dentist with a “happy visit”
Many families have people of all ages living together, from babies to senior citizens. If you think that means visiting multiple dentists, think again. With Sabal Dental’s family dentistry in Calallen Corpus Christi, you can consolidate scheduling, payment, and everything else for your entire family in one practice. It’s a great way to keep your experience simple and stress-free!Comprehensive Care for the Whole Family Read Transcript
Comprehensive Care for the Whole Family
What sets Sabal Dental apart is it’s a family practice. Family dentistry is we treat the entire family. We’re able to treat the children, we’re able to treat the parents, the grandparents. So the family can all come together at one office and be treated. We report, we respect the patients, we communicate with them. We’re open to the patients, we’re available to the patients. I really, really love this office as far as that aspect to treat everybody as if they’re family. Come in. feel welcome.
Our family-friendly features include:
- A full range of dental care, from dental exams to dental implants, so your family members can find the services they need
- A location near several schools, including Calallen Middle School and Calallen High School
- Comfortable dentistry, including easy local anesthesia and the option of receiving laughing gas
- Stickers for our youngest patients to encourage positive feelings about their dental appointments
- Special touches to keep you comfortable, like a beverage station, warm blankets, and soft pillows
To schedule appointments for family dental care, call us today at 361-317-7226.
Keeping Young Patients Happy Is A Priority For Our Team
The American Dental Association recommends bringing children to the dentist for the first time within six months after their first tooth appears. We welcome young patients with “happy visits” that:
- Help them get used to our office and our team and gradually introduce gentle dental cleanings
- Allow us to keep an eye on their dental development
- Enable us to address any questions you may have about your child’s dental care
Care For Your Family’s Smiles With Comprehensive Services
Services for our youngest patients focus mostly on keeping teeth healthy with general dental care like exams and cleanings. As smiles get older, they require more services like:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Healthy smiles aren’t always attractive smiles. We can change that with cosmetic services like dental veneers and teeth whitening.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Teen and adult smiles may benefit from treatment with Invisalign aligners. New patients receive $500 off treatment.
- Restorative Dentistry – Our dentists can fix problems like cavities and broken teeth with restorative dental care.
- Tooth Removal – When an extraction is necessary, our dentists can handle it. We can remove most types of teeth, including wisdom teeth.
- Teeth Replacement – You have multiple options for replacing teeth, including dental implants.
For family dentistry in Calallen Corpus Christi, call Sabal Dental at 361-317-7226. You can also schedule an appointment using our convenient .