Missing teeth affect people emotionally, physically, and mentally. The gap in your smile can be detrimental to enjoying your daily life and create concerns about professional and personal meetings. Teeth implants can deal with all of these concerns. With implants, you can:
- Restore your robust bite and capacity to chew
- Restore your feeling of self-confidence
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth will not move around in your mouth
- Revive your self-confidence in personal and professional relationships
At Sabal Dental, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an appointment, you get the advantage of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can create a plan to place your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your lasting dental health.
The very best solutions will depend on the number of teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Dental Crown With an Implant – This is basically a full synthetic tooth with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown covering your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your structure. Including a bridge fills the gap in your smile without the requirement to reshape other teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Standard dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or speak. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they do not slip around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This sophisticated treatment enables you to get implants and a set of teeth on the exact same day. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
It’s time to revive your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your consultation at Sabal Dental to discover just how you can obtain dental implants in Robstown TX. Call 361-317-7226 or schedule .