You should find an office that you trust to care for your loved ones and their smiles. We have decades of experience helping our patients maintain and improve their oral health. We understand the importance of quality family dentistry.
For you or your relative who is nervous about dental care, we have a variety of amenities, including dental sedation, to help you stay relaxed and pain-free during your appointments with us.
With our comprehensive services, patients of all ages can get the care they need at Sabal Dental. We tailor our treatment to meet your personal needs with our many services:
- General Dentistry – For a healthy smile, come to our office for regular examinations, cleanings, fluoride treatments, and treatments for dry mouth, gum disease, and bad breath treatment.
- Dental Implants – With these artificial teeth roots, you can secure your dental restorations for a natural-looking smile, a strong bite, and a healthy jawbone.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Reconstruct and replace your broken, decayed, and missing teeth. Plus, take pleasure in eating again.
- Dentures – Get full or partial dentures to replace missing teeth. We can assist in finding the right dentures for you.
- Oral Surgery – At our practice, we can perform tooth extractions, bone grafts, and ridge augmentation to help with your long-term oral health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Take action to transform your smile with veneers, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, Invisalign orthodontic care, or multiple services as part of a smile makeover.
- Restorative Dentistry – You can repair your smile with our restorative treatments so you can have confidence when smiling and eating again.
- TMJ Treatment – End your jaw pains and headaches by getting a custom-made oral appliance that also prevents teeth grinding and its harmful effects.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Wake up feeling refreshed and snore less with one of our specially made oral appliances.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Sandia, TX who truly cares. To schedule an appointment at Sabal Dental, call 361-317-7226 or fill our our . We can’t wait to meet you!