Most of us feel good when we look our best. It’s why we put so much time and effort into improving our appearance by dieting, coloring our hair, and making similar changes. Extend your improvement efforts to your smile with cosmetic dentistry in Rockport. When you feel better about how your smile looks, you’ll show it more often!Get the Smile You've Always Wanted Read Transcript
I have a lot of people that have waited a long time to really improve their smile. First, we're going to start with making sure that they have a good clean, healthy base, but then we can move on to some really great cosmetic services. We work with the leading labs in the United States because that's where we're going to get the best final product when it comes to veneers or crowns, bridges, implant restorations.
If you're unhappy with your smile, come in. Let's do a consultation. We can talk about what's going to be the best fit for you.
Our cosmetic dental treatments will:
- Help you make a great first impression
- Put you at ease in social situations
- Give you more confidence to pursue your goals at work and elsewhere
- Take years off your appearance by eliminating stains, worn teeth, and other signs of aging
The first step in improving your smile’s appearance is a cosmetic consultation. Call 361-209-8609 today to schedule one.
Hide Imperfections With Dental Veneers Or Bonding
You can change almost anything about your smile with dental veneers, an extremely versatile cosmetic treatment. We’ll work closely with you to ensure you get the appearance you want from these custom-made restorations. Once we affix the ultra-thin pieces of porcelain or ceramic to the front surfaces of your teeth, they cover cracks, chips, stains, and other flaws. With proper care, they typically last at least a decade.
Dental bonding is a less costly alternative to veneers that can address some of the same kinds of flaws. During a bonding treatment, which often can be completed in one visit to our office, your dentist will carefully apply layers of tooth-colored resin to your teeth, then “cure” it with a special light. Since bonding is not as substantial as veneers, it won’t last as long.
Update Your Look With Other Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Your smile may require only relatively minor tweaks to look terrific. Whether your smile needs a little work or a lot, you may be interested in:
- Teeth Whitening – We can do the whitening work for you in our office, or you can whiten at home. Both treatments use professional-strength products from the respected Whiter Image brand.
- Gum Reshaping – Removing excess gum tissue will give you a more attractive balance between gums and teeth so your smile looks less “gummy.”
- Teeth Contouring – This simple treatment can remove small chips, correct crooked edges, or make other small adjustments to the shape of your teeth.
- Crown Lengthening – To make teeth look longer or to make it easier to get a veneer or other restoration, we can reduce the amount of gum tissue to expose more of your tooth’s surface.
Address Multiple Issues With A Complete Smile Makeover
If you want to change many things about your smile, we can work with you to create a plan for a comprehensive smile makeover. Your dentist will:
- Examine you using high-tech equipment like an intraoral camera and digital X-rays
- Discuss your smile challenges and goals with you
- Review possible cosmetic and/or restorative options with you
- Help you identify the solutions that are best suited to your lifestyle, goals, and budget
For cosmetic dentistry in Rockport, call Sabal Dental at 361-209-8609. You can also .