- Introduce children to the dentist with a “happy visit”
- Visit a single dentist for your family’s needs
- Consolidate scheduling & payment in one place
Juggling scheduling, payment, and other aspects of dental appointments can be challenging enough if you are doing it for multiple family members – but it becomes even more so if you visit more than one dentist for your family’s needs. That won’t be an issue at Sabal Dental with our convenient family dentistry in Rockport.Dental Care for the Whole Family Read Transcript
Dental Care for the Whole Family
You know, I'm a mom. I have young children, so I love treating the whole family. We welcome kids in the office as well as adults and seniors.
We see children from the eruption of their first tooth, and we treat patients of all ages.
Our team satisfies your family’s needs with:
- Comprehensive dental care, from basic services like dental cleanings to complete cosmetic makeovers and full-mouth reconstructions
- A convenient location near local schools, including Rockport-Fulton Middle School and Rockport-Fulton High School
- Comfortable local anesthesia and the option of dental sedation to ensure your comfort
- Digital X-rays and other family-friendly technology
- No-pressure “happy visits” and stickers for our youngest patients
- Special touches to make you feel welcome, including blankets, pillows, and a beverage station
To schedule appointments for your family members, from babies to senior citizens, call us today at 361-209-8609.
Ensure Your Child’s Early Dental Visits Go Well
Don’t wait too long to bring your child to the dentist! The American Dental Association recommends a first dental visit within six months after the first tooth erupts or no later than the first birthday. A no-pressure “happy visit” is the right way to introduce your little one to our office. We will:
- Make them comfortable with our team and the equipment we use for exams
- Introduce cleanings and other services at a pace that is right for your child
- Observe their teeth and overall dental health, looking for issues that may require attention
- Answer your questions about your child’s dental development and hygiene
Treat Your Family To Comprehensive Dental Services
No matter what kind of dental care your family needs, you’ll likely find it at Sabal Dental. From basic services like exams to specialized care like TMJ treatment, you can receive:
- General Dentistry – We have what you need to keep teeth healthy, including exams, cleanings, preventive care, and custom mouthguards.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Improve your smile with cosmetic services like veneers and teeth whitening.
- Restorative Dentistry – Fix damage and return your smile to health with dental fillings, crowns, root canals, and more.
- Oral Surgery – When needed, your dentist can perform tooth extractions and bone grafts.
- Teeth Replacement – Fill smile gaps with versatile dental implants, a bridge, or dentures.
For family dentistry in Rockport, call 361-209-8609. You can also schedule an appointment with our .