We can use restorative procedures like root canals and dental crowns to repair even extensive dental damage. In some cases, however, tooth removal in Rockport is simply the best choice for your smile. If you do need an extraction, we’ll ensure it happens in the most comfortable way possible.
Your tooth removal procedure will go well because it will be performed by a team who has done many extractions, including wisdom teeth. In addition to our experience, you’ll benefit from:
- A comfortable method for numbing your mouth called Oraqix, which makes receiving local anesthesia as comfortable as possible
- Sedation with fast-acting laughing gas
- High-tech equipment like an intraoral camera and digital X-rays to help us find any potential complications before your procedure begins
Sedation Will Soothe You During Your Tooth Extraction
In addition to using high-tech equipment for planning your extraction, our team also ensures you will remain comfortable throughout your treatment. We will:
- Take digital X-rays for a detailed view of your mouth so we can identify any special issues like impacted teeth. Doing so allows us to better prepare for them before your procedure starts.
- Explain exactly what will happen during your extraction so you know what to expect. We may use our intraoral camera to show you an image of your mouth. We’ll also take time to answer all of your questions.
- Help you get comfortable with a pillow and blanket if you’d like.
- Numb your mouth with comfortable anesthesia.
- Give you laughing gas, if desired, to help calm you.
No matter what type of extraction you have performed, you’ll receive detailed information on oral care during recovery. You may receive prescription medication to take as well to keep your recovery as comfortable as possible.
Enjoy Many Options For Replacing Extracted Teeth
We’ll recommend replacing your tooth as soon as possible. Otherwise, the bone in your mouth will begin shrinking. Nearby teeth can also shift out of place, giving you a misaligned bite or other dental problems. Depending on your situation, we can replace teeth with:
- Dental Implants – Restore implants with individual crowns to replace single teeth, a bridge to replace several teeth, or dentures for a full-mouth teeth replacement.
- Dental Bridge – A bridge can be attached to your own teeth or to implants.
- Dentures – Your choices include full conventional dentures, partial dentures, and implant dentures. You can also receive temporary dentures to wear after your extraction so you can easily eat and smile during your recovery.
For tooth removal in Rockport, call Sabal Dental at 361-209-8609. Trust your extraction to our experienced team!